*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tyre
  2. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927561-Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Interactive/cid/1569688-Tyre
by Voraha
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1927561
Send your tactician into the world of Fire Emblem!
This choice: Tactician #1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tyre

    by: Unknown
Tactician Profile:

Name: Tyre
Age: 17
Appearance: Approximately 6 feet tall and of average build but quite strong. Has white hair and purple eyes.
Personality: A kind hearted soul with a philosophical, inquisitive view of life. He feels tremendously guilty for what happened to his home and thus will be the first to spring up to defend the downtrodden, often disregarding his own life's safety in the process.
Origin: A distant Outrealm, now destroyed.
Bio: His home world was destroyed by a horde of dark dragons when he was in his younger teens. His hair and eyes were once both brown but were mysteriously changed when he barely escaped a dark dragon's breath. He found an Outrealm gate and ran through it, never looking back at his destroyed home. He's been wandering the seemingly infinite Outrealms and the various worlds that are attached to them ever since.
Race: Human
Class: Tactician (Level 18)
Uses: Swords (Level C) and Tomes (Level D)
Asset and Weakness: HP and Resistance, respectively
Equipment: Killing Edge, Elfire, and a Concoction or two
Skills: Ignis

Tactician's Companions:

Name: Roy
Age: Unknown; looks to be about 17 years old
Appearance: Approximately 5 foot 10, on the thin side but rather muscular nonetheless. Has bright red hair and azure blue eyes.
Personality: A thoughtful, just, and cunning fellow. He often has to be the one that holds Tyre back from running headlong into danger like a crazed maniac.
Origin: Lycia on the continent of Elibe
Bio: He was once a great hero and king of his homeland who saved his world from a tyrant and a demonic dragon. Tyre knew very little about Einherjar cards when he chanced upon one of Roy's cards, accidentally summoning Roy's soul from across great chasms of space and time. Though Tyre had been told that Einherjar were merely husks of the people they represent, Roy seems to be as rational and engaging as most people. His body is flesh and blood and indistinguishable from any other aside from the odd bluish glow. Tyre considers him a real person and Roy considers this the opportunity to start a new, adventurous life. The two have been traveling together for about 2 years.
Race: Einherjar
Class: Mercenary (Level 16)
Uses: Swords (Level C)
Equipment: Roy's Blade, Steel Sword, and a Concoction
Skills: Sol, Aegis

Name: Anna
Age: Unknown; looks to be in her twenties or so
Appearance: Approximately 5 foot 11, athletic and curvy. Has brick red hair and red eyes.
Personality: She has two sides; one side is mysterious to a fault, the other side has a greater lust for gold than a leprechaun. She's quite clever and has a knack for coming up with massively punny catchphrases. Buried beneath her greedy, cocky, cute exterior is the sense of justice of a saint, though she will never admit it.
Origin: Unknown
Bio: She is one of the many, many Anna's running around the various Outrealms. The reason for the massive number of Anna's is, as she says, "a Secret". She took a liking to Tyre and Roy when they saved a number of villages she was doing business in on multiple occasions. She joined the two in their travels because "There's profit in following you boys." Both Roy and Tyre agree that it is incredibly handy having an Anna around and Tyre secretly has a massive crush on her.
Race: Human (supposedly)
Class: Trickster (Level 1)
Uses: Swords (Level C) and Staves (Level D)
Equipment: Steel Sword, Mend, and an Elixir
Skills: Open locks, extra movement

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm, where are we this time?" asked Tyre to his friends after stepping through the blue portal and thereby completing his transit from another Outrealm. He surveyed the land around them. There were mountains in the distance and trees in groves separated by long, large fields of grass. They were not too far from a well worn stone road. In short, there was very little to tell this realm from the countless others the three of them had visited.

"Perhaps a place that isn't overrun by Risen for once?" asked Roy hopefully, "or Entombed, or evil dragons, or bandits, or tyrannical empires that we just have to save the world from."

"Hey, we helped those people," protested Tyre, "what would you rather do, leave them condemned to follow a guy who liked to wear pink?"

"No, of course not," replied Roy. His azure eyes studied the world around them, "It's just, for once can we please not get involved in the affairs of this Outrealm and just enjoy it?"

Tyre laughed a little, "Sure, Roy, I'll try."

Anna put each her arms around the two guys. Her left arm wrapped around Roy and the attached index finger still managed to glue itself to her chin. "If you boys are done arguing, why don't I suggest we try this road up here? It looks charming enough, all open and oozing the potential of leading to massive profits!"

Tyre barely suppressed a groan at the mention of the word "profits" but still realized Anna had a point. Roy seemed to agree, "Sure, seems the easiest direction if we're to find out the lay of this land."

The three of them then started walking down the road...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Voraha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927561-Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Interactive/cid/1569688-Tyre