*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tactician #4
  2. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927561-Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Interactive/cid/1573648-Tactician-4
by Voraha
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1927561
Send your tactician into the world of Fire Emblem!
This choice: Tactician #4  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tactician #4

    by: Starfighter364
Name: Anthony
Age: 22
Appearance: Roughly six feet tall, with dark brown hair and eyes, and fairly muscularly built. Average hair length.
Personality: A lone-wolf, but not a mean person and is very stubborn. Will always be there for his friends if he can; become his enemy and you will have a hard time. He is not a lone-wolf towards his friends. Very serious, but will every so often do something unexpected. Enjoys reading and playing games. Highly intelligent
Bio: A traveler from another world, he sacrificed himself to stop Grima in his own world, but instead of finding himself back home due to bonds, he found himself in the Outrealms. He now hops from world to world trying to return home. Married to Tharja.
Race: Human
Class: Dread Fighter (LV 28, but has reclassed several times)
Uses: Swords, Axes (Rank A for both), and Tomes (Half way through Rank B)
Asset and Weakness: Strength and Magic respectively
Equipment: Ragnell, Zixe (Forged Silver Axe with a might of 20, hit of 75, and a critical of 3), Megaflare (Forged Arcfire with a might of 13, a hit of 85, and a critical of 6), Mercurius, and an Elixir.
Skills: All Stats + 2, Limit Breaker, Armsthrift (Luck currently is 52 + 2), Sol (Skill currently is 50 + 2), and Resistance + 10

Name: Toni
Age: 22
Appearance: Slightly shorter than Anthony, has a bang coming down her left cheek, and one coming down the right side all the way to her shoulder, as well as a ponytail coming halfway down her back, and a small strand of hair curving upwards around her forehead and standing straight up. Built leaner than Anthony, but for her body size, it is roughtly the same ratio.
Personality: Almost the same as Anthony's, albeit slightly more feminine.
Bio: A female version of Anthony from a parallel world, thus the similarities. Like him, she sacrificed herself to stop Grima, and now searches for a way back home to her husband Chrom.
Race: Human
Class: Bride (LV 16 but reclassed several times)
Uses: Lances, Bows (Rank A for both), and Staves (Rank B)
Asset and Weakness: Magic and Luck respectively
Equipment: Sigurd's Lance (Forged to have a might of 17, a hit of 100, and a critical of 21), Physic, Zirfan (a forged Spear with 13 might, 80 hit, and 3 critical), Nidhogg, and an Elixer
Skills: All Stats + 2, Limit Breaker, Bond, Armsthrift (Luck is curently 32 + 2), and Ignis (Skill is currently 42+ 2).

Anthony and Toni are often winding up in the same world at the same time, but ending up on opposite sides of the wars between Einherjar each time. Neither can gain a true advantage in number of wins, and the loser will manage to escape the Outrealm to another before being captured. Both believe the other to be the cause of the fighting. Both have a large inventory of stuff in convoys they have with them, including several Second Seals.

So, where will we start?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Starfighter364 (UN: starfighter364 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Voraha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927561-Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Interactive/cid/1573648-Tactician-4