*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Kidnapping
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929523-Abducted-and-Tortured-by-Celebrities/cid/1573834-The-Kidnapping
Rated: · Interactive · Adult · #1929523
Celebrities abduct, enslave, and torture you
Chapter #1

The Kidnapping

    by: destinydueler
You were walking down the road, minding your own business when you hear tires squealing, you turn around quickly, and notice a giant cloth like thing, and soon darkness surrounds you. You struggle, but it proves futile when you are soon smacked over the head with something hard and metal. You struggle to stay awake, but in the end you pass out. When you wake up you can't see a thing and it feels like your wrists and ankles are in metal cuffs, you try to move but can't. You're blindfolded, and gagged you scream but it's just a muffled sound.

?: I see you're awake, that's good. you: mhmmm. ?: Quiet. WHIP you:Augh. ?: That's what you get for misbehavingm you pathetic worm. She proceeds to place her stiletto on your chest and grind it, you try to scream, but you can't making it worse. She then kicks you in the side of your head, and presses a button on a remote she has which turns your ball gag into a ring gag, she then places a pill in your mouth, then presses the button again to change the gag back into a ball gag. ?: That pill will keep your body sturdy for all the hell it will go through, you piece of shit. She grabs you by the throat, and lifts you up headbutting you a few times then throwing you to the floor. You start to cry. ?: My my such a wittle baby we have here, go on cwy cwy for your mommy. She then rapidly kicks you in the stomach several times. she then grabs you by the hair and lifts your head up and removes the blindfold, you look in shock as it turns out your captor is...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Are other girls Laughing (Spice Girls) Posh spice was doing the torturing

*Noteb*
2. Elizabeth Gillies

*Noteb*
3. Bridgit Mendler

*Noteb*
4. Lucy Hale

5. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 destinydueler (UN: destinydueler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
destinydueler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929523-Abducted-and-Tortured-by-Celebrities/cid/1573834-The-Kidnapping