*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Out on a job.
  2. Where is Erza?
  3. Choose a girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930377-Fairy-Tail-Tickling/cid/1964454-Out-on-a-job
by Voqua
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1930377
Tickle the girls of Fairy Tail
This choice: Out on a job.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Out on a job.

    by: Unknown
Erza Scarlet, proclaimed as the number one warrior from the Fairy Tail guild, was browsing through the familiar job list on the habitual mission board. The commissions themselves ranged from standard chores to bandit arrests and so forth; nothing that the red-haired combatant hadn't gone through in her experience. Erza was a senior veteran and a unique, yet puissant mage in her own rights, so it wouldn't be staggering that she desired to accomplish a task of her calibre - one that would procure a satisfying price in return. As of then, there weren't many possibilities that met her requirement; the fighter wished to find an errand that stood out of the bunch. The female almost thought of abandoning before feasting her eyes upon a request that caught her attention; an assignment displayed a reward of one million jewels to the one who completed it, an astonishing recompense that she had never witnessed prior to this.

Sneaking a glance at her peers, neither of them seemed that shocked nor captivated by the outstanding employment. If an undertaking such as this contained a payment as unbelievable as this, she was certain that others would at least pay more awareness to it. It didn't appear to be as so, the poster was mainly ignored by the incumbent occupants. Snatching the notice from the plank, Erza began to read its content; a man necessitated assistance in his household not too far from her current location. The bulletin implied that the individual in question desired a woman to aid him in an unspecified matter which he was in no capability to fulfill in his present form. The powerful wizard was initially perplexed at first; why would anyone post an enormous perk for such a trivial affair? Regardless, the money was too excessive to neglect and Erza prepared to head out to the designated whereabouts.

"Wait, Erza-san!" an accustomed voice was heard behind her. A medium-height, slender and blonde figure approached the crimson dame in a slight hurry. The young lady was patently distinguishable as one of her close companions, being none other than the key-user Lucy Heartfilia. The rushing colleen halted for a short instance to recover her energy after her sprint, bending down to accommodate her zonked shape.

"Lucy... what is it? I am in kind of in a hassle as we speak," Erza demanded in her normal, commanding tone. The quicker she finished her labor, the merrier she'll be. The robust servicewoman did not have time to waste by loitering around.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but I noticed how you looked at that job..." the platinum personage gestured to the fabric of paper in the cardinal-pelted gal's disposal. "I should warn you that the customer is very creepy and sort of...uncanny. Not many want to work for him and that's why I wanted to let you know of his character before you left. See you later!" With that being said, Lucy departed - leaving a dazzled wench. She pondered on her friend's description for a short juncture, but shook her head nonetheless. If her client was as disturbed as her comrade stated, it did not matter in any case. If he became disarranged near her, the member would have no dilemma overpowering her assailant. Erza possessed the confidence in her skills and abilities after all - no complications would stand in her way. Although, the adult couldn't suppress a strange consciousness in the back of her mind, as if something heinous would occur during her adventure. Setting her crane straight, she commenced her journey to the bloke's home.

Drawing near the correct residence, the strapping conjuror peered at the little shelter. There wasn't anything extraordinary about it, which made her partially skeptical about the abundance of jewels that were promised from the solicitation. The apartment resembled Lucy's excessively and the environment looked peaceful and harmonious - a trait that reassured her moderately. Marching towards the entrance, Erza rang the doorbell situated on the proximity and awaited the domestic's approval. It didn't take quite long before someone came, unbolting the entry from the adjacent border.

"Hello there, how may I help you?" the middle-aged fellow queried with a friendly demeanor. He was tall - surpassing the broad's height by a foot or two - and was dressed in a conventional attire; a pair of blue jeans and a white t-shirt that matched his bleached socks. The gent retained short curly brown hair with appealing ocean blue peepers. He was quite skinny, if not muscular and seemed overall kind and semi-attractive. The lad was definitely not what she was expecting due to her blonde confidant's comments, but he looked honest and sincere - a characteristic that the singleton could respect.

"Yes, afternoon. I believe you are the one who seeked a helping hand from the Fairy Tail guild?" she retorted politely. "My name is Erza Scarlet, and I hail from the association. I've come to aid you in whatever you desired, in exchange for the large sum that you pledged."

"Ah, I recognize you now. The famous S-Class Mage of Fairy Tail, Erza Scarlet. I am indeed honoured to be in your presence," the male bowed in highlight of one reputed and superior. "You're right, I'm the one who asked for the favor. Please come in." He invited the maiden into his expanse. Settling the damsel in the living room, the chap decided to clarify. "You see, I've recently purchased some items that I'd like to be tested on. I knew that the willing candidates would be slim to none, so I chose to upgrade the perquisite. I got a bit discouraged seeing as no one came to me, that is until you arrived. I am extremely grateful for that and I will keep this short. I've heard that you were one with many armors that you can requip at your control, and I was wondering if you had any that was less...extravagant than that. For my artifacts to function properly, you'll have to wear something comfortable and convenient to adorn."

"Is that so? I believe I have something appropriate..." Erza responded by switching garments. Her wonted imperial panoply was replaced by her japanese clothing; bandages covered her breasts and long trousers with flaming patterns engulfed her lower body. She could have sworn noticing a faint smirk on the opposite being, though dismissed it as an hallucination. Whilst the outfit left her gravely exposed, it was very advantageous as it provided much agility.

"It's...perfect. Please follow me," the unnamed menfolk guided her to his bedroom with glee. The compartment was considerably cramped, yet it had beautiful decorations and his rich origins was tremendously exhibited. His personal room, albeit, was rather dull and plain. A beige contour and wooden floor, accompanied by a masterbed with yellow sheet, followed by a desk and chair, as well as an ethereal abstract painting. Per contra, the mattress was distinctly strange since it had four metal shackles, two in each respective sides. The outlander shut the door as Erza penetrated in its wilderness. "Alright, I'll need you to put your wrists and ankles through those restrains and we'll be ready to start."

Despite his orders, the mage initiated a doubt behind the hombre's true intentions; why did he want her to be repressed in those cuffs? Something very odd was occurring before her very orbs, and she was conflicted in the whole ordeal. The idea of turning back and escaping was very captivating at that moment, but the load of funds was still visible in her mindscape. Erza entailed a decision quickly; the man was patienting for her move.

What will she do?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Voqua has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930377-Fairy-Tail-Tickling/cid/1964454-Out-on-a-job