*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Enter the Game
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930444-Virtual-Embarassment/cid/1577784-Enter-the-Game
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1930444
Trapped in a virtual reality MMO, how will these two beauties escape their embarrassment
Chapter #1

Enter the Game

    by: worlddominator
Mackenzie and Selena sit in the chair as soon as the representative is finished and attach all the parts. As soon as the device was turned on, they entered the game's hub. The two looked at each other and noticed that their avatars look exactly like them even down to the clothes they were wearing. Mackenzie was wearing a blue blouse with 3 buttons from the top, beige khaki shorts and white sneakers. Selena was wearing a black T-shirt that said Zerg Rush!, a pair of navy jeans and brown sandals.
"Whoa" they said in unison, "We look practically like we're IRL. They got every detail right. Wait. Did they even get the underwear right?" They both checked their pants. "Yep" they said.
"Well what do we do first?" Said Mackenzie as a unique NPC came down and greeted them.
"Hello, my name is LUCI," said the unique NPC girl," I am supposed to be a computer player but in this beta, I shall be your introduction to this world." The unique part of the NPC is that girl seemed very clumsy as she fell a lot in the few moments that they met not to mention she was pretty cute.
"Here is the first area, the Arena," said LUCI, "Here a variety of in game sports are played from real world sports to gladiator fights to races to an interesting shooting arena. You can also bet on each of the events and through the registration, you can participate in the actual matches. The matches do require that participants put down an object to bet as a penalty to loss."
"Next, we have the casino. It is a large facility which you spend the credits for the chance of greater funds. You are given 1000 credits at first but if you lose it all, you can sell your inventory though beware as you cannot get it back if you sell it."
"Here we have the games' main market, The Mall. Anything that you can buy in game, you can buy here though some stuff is in low quantity. There are plenty of high buyers here too if you look around."
"Past this gate are the dangerous fields surrounding the city. You can hunt monsters here and take the loot to sell in the Mall. There are many areas spanning Be careful though as the monsters are strong and cost of losing all your HP is great. "
"That concludes our tour. You are free to do whatever you want now."
The pair decides to...

You have the following choices:

1. Gamble at the Casino

2. Challenge the Arena

*Noteb*
3. Explore the Mall

4. Hunt in the Wilderness

5. Check out other characters

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 worlddominator (UN: worlddominator at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
worlddominator has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930444-Virtual-Embarassment/cid/1577784-Enter-the-Game