*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930491-I-meet-Captain-Amelia-Please-ADD
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1930491
a 18 year old teen meets the finest Captain in this or any galaxy. 262 gp's per addition.

a 18 year old teen meets the finest Captain in this or any galaxy. 262 gp's per addition.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A 18 year old teen Named Jason Meets Captain Amelia from Treasure Planet. how they meet you decide
for those of you who can't picture what the captain looks like she is half feline and half human. why should I ramble on here is a pic.http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111003165403/disney/images/c/cf/Amelia.j...

now the bios

Jason: High school graduate, semi nerd,
likes and interests, Star Trek, nautical and maritime history and craft, Back to the future, cars especially the DeLorean (he owns one), Pokemon and of course Treasure Planet to be more specific Captain Amelia.

Captain Amelia: sharp, quick witted, beautiful. Captain of the RLS legacy. very strict when it comes to giving orders.
but otherwise really nice and caring and smart she is a Captain after-all . also don't forget those feline reflexes and instincts.
likes: maritime tradition, space, ships, and some domestic feline characteristics. she thinks Jason is not her type at first but reconsiders, in time .


ok now for the rules

1. despite the fact he is 18, Jason has a big crush on Amelia and will not lose interest in her throughout the story. However he can control him self and maintain his cool.

2. it would be great if a chapter can be made with a romanic drive in the DeLorean with Jason and the Captain.

3.Captain Amelia cannot be in a relationship anyone else past or present other than with Jason

4. Jason and Amelia cannot die.

5. sex is encouraged.

6. otherwise indulge yourself.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930491-I-meet-Captain-Amelia-Please-ADD