*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1931057-PreschoolKindergarten-Adventure/cid/1916238-Try-and-hold-it-in
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1931057
You play as either Keith Summers, the teacher, or a child. Odd things begin hapening.
This choice: Try and hold it in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Try and hold it in

    by: Unknown
You groan as your tummy continues to rumble. It feels like your whole stomach is bloating but despite the pressure, you manage to hold it in. Anna walks to you grinning, seeing your discomfort. You glare at her, suspecting the cookie she gave you caused this.

"Gotta go potty?" She asked with a sly look on her face.
"Yeah....in the potty...not my pants" you say knowing that was her plan.
"Okay, I have to go too so let's go" she says motioning you to the bathroom.

You were confused by this, Anna using the potty? It was too odd and suspicious but now wasn't the time to argue. You get up and with an involuntary wet fart you hurry with her to the potty.

You have the following choices:

1. Anna gets to it first

*Noteb*
2. You don't make it

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Filipino4-ever has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1931057-PreschoolKindergarten-Adventure/cid/1916238-Try-and-hold-it-in