*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932454-Transformation-Nudist-Resort
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1932454
Jason, Samantha, Haley & Kelsey are on vacation at a nudist resort with a twist.

Jason, Samantha, Haley & Kelsey are on vacation at a nudist resort with a twist.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Jason, his girlfriend Samantha, her sister Haley and her friend Kelsey are on vacation at a unusual nudist resort.

Jason
Age: 24
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 158 lbs,
Hair: Short Brown
Body Hair: Chest, Stomach, Arm, Leg, Pubic, Arm Pit
Eyes: Blue
Description: Jason is your everyday nerd, he's very easy going and rarely gets mad over stuff. He does everything he can to make sure Samantha is happy.

Samantha
Age: 22
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 153 lbs
Chest: 36C
Hair: Medium Red
Body Hair: Trimmed Pubic
Eyes: Green
Description: Samantha like Jason is a nerd, but more of a computer nerd. She tends to get stressed more easily then Jason. Even though she's a little pudgy she's very comfortable with her body.

Haley
Age: 19
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 122 lbs
Chest: 34B
Hair: Long Black
Body Hair: Trimmed Pubic
Eyes: Green
Description: Haley loves the outdoors and is a self proclaimed nudist. She has a very outgoing personality and at times isn't afraid to let her opinion be know.

Kelsey
Age: 21
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 171 lbs
Chest: 42DD
Hair: Medium Brown
Body Hair: Trimmed Pubic
Eyes: Hazel
Description: Kelsey has know Samantha since the 3rd grade. She's a quite person by nature and is a little self conscious towards her weight. Even though see may hate her body sometimes, she's a closet nudist. Whenever she can she loves walking around her apartment naked.

Animal transformation, Age Progression, Age Regression, Shrinking, Transgender only.


IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932454-Transformation-Nudist-Resort