*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your first day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932901-The-celebrity-zoo/cid/2190326-Your-first-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by adust
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1932901
Transform famous celebrities into animals for in your zoo.
Chapter #1

Your first day

    by: adust
Today is your first day as zoo keeper and owner of your own zoo. But since your new in the zoo world you do need publicity to stay in business but how will you do that? You don't even have animals in your zoo yet and the zoo will open with in two days, but as you look in the news paper you notice an article on the front page which said 'celebrities gain more popularity each day' even tho you had no idea why an article like this was considered news you realized what you should do. You came with the idea to transform celebrities into animals for in your zoo, that should help you with getting some publicity. And since you were raised by gypsies and they taught you the art of magic it wouldn't be such a big deal. But how would you do that as most fans would be upset about their favorite celebrity being transformed into an animal. Maybe you know a spell that could help you with that, maybe you could erase their memory about the celebrity but then most people wouldn't notice your zoo since in their eyes the celebrity is just another animal. But maybe you could manage to make them think that their favorite has always been a animal, and if the fans are being a pain you could also make them join their celebrity you thought.

Okay but now let's get to business which celebrity would make a lovely first addition to the zoo...

You have the following choices:

1. Ariana Grande

2. Katie Perry

*Noteb*
3. Selena Gomez

4. Taylor Swift

5. other celebirties to choose from

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 adust (UN: salo90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
adust has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932901-The-celebrity-zoo/cid/2190326-Your-first-day