*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Which boy?
  2. More story lines
  3. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933262-Claire-indulges-with-mom/cid/2756832-Which-boy
by clutch
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1933262
Jen worries that her teenage daughter Claire, is too skinny. Fattening and feasting ensues
This choice: Jen gets her a boy who likes chubby girls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Which boy?

    by: ColorblindIndig
Which kind of Boy did she end up getting for her?



Did she get the perfect boy?

Vladimir: 19 Fresh out of High school is the perfect kind of buy likes chubby girls of any size. Bit on the musuclar side. Very loving and caring almost the perfect boy for Claire to get fattened by.


Did she get a a seemingly perfect boy but with a darker secret?

Xavier: 18. Seems like the perfect boy rather skinny but still almost the perfect personality. But he likes his girls very very fat borderline immobile. (this path leads to light slob)


Or Is she so desperate for a fat daughter that she takes whoever she can get?

Yuri: a 22 year old guy looks pretty good gorgeous even but underneath is a very manipulative man who wants his girls immobile and doesnt care how they get there.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Perfect Feeder Vladimir

*Noteb*
2. Xavier the Enabler

*Noteb*
3. Dark Feeder Yuri.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ColorblindIndig (UN: yulinbolt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
clutch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933262-Claire-indulges-with-mom/cid/2756832-Which-boy