*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/cid/1900042-Smelly-Love-in-the-streets
by Raven
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1934117
There's a city where evil super villains really stink...
This choice: Jake  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Smelly Love in the streets

    by: Fart Twins X
Jake was buck naked in the streets, pinned to the ground, his identity revealed, and a rock hard dick up his ass; which was now the size of triple D breast..
Who was pinning him down? Why none other than the massive Hippo Girl, who was fucking Jake's ass like no tomorrow.

"Oh yes, you're my bitch, my big butt silk rectum bitch, who loves it when his ass is the receiving end of my cock!!!"

Jake could do nothing in response to this but moan in pleasure, as this was the best thing he's ever experienced.
When Hippo Girl released her seed, Jake couldn't help but be turned on by it. After she was done releasing, she laid down on his body with her full weight, spanked his left butt cheek, licked his cheek, looked at him lovingly in the eye and said.

"I win Jake, just like I won that "pissing" contest back when you were 10 and I was 15 ." and let loose a burp in his face, knocking him out. She put his unconscious body in a full nelson, with her cock STILL in his ass, and took him to her mansion, but not before noticing his hard cock, turning to the crowd, and waving said cock at them.

When she got home, she laid down on her bed with Jake STILL in the full nelson, and her cock STILL in his ass; though she noticed that his cock was STILL hard, and began having her fun with him.

While this happened Jake was reliving memories long forgotten; memories of him and Hippo Girl back when he was 10 and she was 15, back when they took pride in their cocks, back when they were in love.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Smelly Memories

*Noteb*
2. A week later in Smelly Matrimony

*Noteb*
3. A week later Jake tries to make them a Smelly Hero Couple

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fart Twins X (UN: toilettwinsx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/cid/1900042-Smelly-Love-in-the-streets