*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Starting at your Birthday
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934497-Matured-Powers/cid/1594848-Starting-at-your-Birthday
by Eralla
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1934497
Your Mother shows you and your sister the powers you gained when you matured
Chapter #1

Starting at your Birthday

    by: Eralla
"You are awful at this, sis" you snort as you place the controller down "Just go to the top path next time."

Your name is Chris Williams and today is your birthday with your twin sister Elizabeth, you both are turning eighteen. Your sister is sitting next to you in a sundress with her long brown hair sitting on her shoulders.

"Shut up Chris, you were worse and didn't even get that far" she said while getting up.

You hear the door slam and your mothers voice call up the stairs at you "Chris, Liz, come to my bedroom I got to speak to you"

You sigh and get up with your sister and walk to your mothers bedroom, both of you bickering the whole way about the game. You sit down on your mothers bed with your sister and hear your mother walking up into the room, you see her close and lock the door and walk up to you two.

"Chris, Liz, It's your birthday and it's time for me to tell you about your secret powers a-..." You laugh and interrupt your mom saying "Powers? That's funny Mom" Your mother puts up her finger and says "Let me finish, you both have powers that you gained due to your age and the way to gain them is you got to lay down in that bed" You and your sister simply say fine and lay down on the bed, your mother begins to talk "This might all be a little silly but trust me, just start thinking about walking in the air"

You start thinking about walking in the clouds just to see if your mom is insane or not, and suddenly you feel air blow at your face. You sit up and start to speak to your mom when you noticed your body is still laying down and you are without a body, you try to speak but no sound happens. You look to your left and see a ghostly form of your sister, who looks to be also freaking out. You turn and see your mother just standing there, she starts to speak again. "You both seem to be out of your bodies, to speak to me and each other just think about talking to one of us or both of us and you will speak" You quickly start thinking about talking to your sister and mother and think "What is going on! What do i do now?" Your mother laughs and says "I can hear you, both of you just walk over into me" You look and see your sister walk into your mother as she shutters a bit, you do the same and suddenly you feel everything again however can't move and can just staring at the ground, you start to think "Whoa, where am I?". You hear two voices in your head, one of your sister as shes saying the same thing and finally your mother "Your both in my body" as she said that her head starts moving around and looks towards two bodies sitting in the bed "Those are your bodies, while your in a spirit walk you can go in anybody and take control of it or just ride it and can feel anything they do." Your head looks down at your mothers breast and see your mothers hands squeeze one of her breasts and you feel a sensation.

"Oh that feeling" you think as you hear your mother giggle and speak "So any questions?" You both say No and your mother speaks "When your in a body you can do whatever you want to, agreed?" Even though both of you are still surprised what is going on you both accept. "Alright so what now?"

You have the following choices:

1. Take control of your mothers body

2. Go back in Spirit Form.

*Noteb*
3. Go for a ride

4. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Eralla (UN: rocketsummoner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Eralla has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934497-Matured-Powers/cid/1594848-Starting-at-your-Birthday