*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934987-Transform-Vocaloids
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Technology · #1934987
The Vocaloid family finds the typical device that can turn anyone into anything.

The Vocaloid family finds the typical device that can turn anyone into anything.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
One day, while lazing around the house doing nothing in particular, the vocaloid family suddenly obtain a transformative device. It is capable of doing nearly anything transformation-related, so go wild and come up with as many ideas as you can. The story can follow any of these characters that you want, whether they are transforming people or perhaps the one transformed themself.

If you don't know any of these characters, then try reading the Vocaloid Wiki.  

The Vocaloid Family

Miku Hatsune
The oldest child in the family. Has ridiculously long green hair that she always wears in twin tails. A nice person who makes friends easily.

Rin Kagamine
Len's twin sister. Very mischievous, and has a habit of doing things before thinking about them.

Len Kagamine
Rin's twin brother. While he can be just as mischievous as her, he is usually a lot calmer and intelligent.

Kaito
Father to the family. He's a nice guy, but he can be a bit of a doormat (for example, running to the store to buy a new TV remote after Rin destroyed it in an accident).

Meiko
Mother to the family. When she's not at work, she's usually rip-roaring drunk. At least she's a happy drunk?

Neighbours and Friends

Neru Akita
A bratty, yellow-haired girl who lives next door to the family. Often seen texting on her cell phone. Best friends with Miku and Teto, and has a crush on Len (not that she'd ever tell him).

Teto Kasane
A redhead who is Neru's housemate. She can be a bit airheaded at times, but she's a very nice person and always happy. Best friends with Miku and Neru.

Haku Yowane
A shy, grey-haired girl who lives just down the street. She's friends with Miku, Rin, and Len, but doesn't see them often. Owns a pet cat named Yowaneko.

Luka Megurine
A very tall girl with bright pink hair. Classmates with Miku, and the most mature of her friends. May or may not have a crush on Miku.

More Vocaloids or UTAUloids can be added if you like; don't think you are limited to these ones.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934987-Transform-Vocaloids