*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A New Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935354-Bigger-Stronger-Fluffier/cid/1597820-A-New-Beginning
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #1935354
An anthropomorphic muscle growth interactive featuring guys getting big.
Chapter #1

A New Beginning

    by: oldshep
Welcome to Bigger, Stronger... Fluffier? an interactive story for male anthropomorphic muscle growth!

Whether he's skinny, hefty or already pretty damn buff, every protagonist needs to start somewhere:

Humanity: Flesh and blood. The salt of the Earth. Maybe your hero is comfortable in his own skin, from fair to dark and every lovely shade in between. Why need fur, scales or feathers, when all you need is a great guy with growing muscles?

Warm Blooded Mammals: Wrapped in voluptuous fur, soft and warm, or perhaps your skin's leathery and tough. Mammals are versatile and have adapted to all walks of life. And, my, are they ever dashing with a bit of meat on their bones.

Birds of a Feather: Look down your beak at those pathetic land crawlers. Avians are of course the superior form! It's your time to prove it.

Get the Reptile to Me: Flesh is so... fragile. A nice set of scales would do those others some good. Luckily for you, as a reptile, you'll have a hide as tough as your stature when you start growing!

Other: Lame. Humans? Mammals? Birds? Reptiles? Boring. You'd rather be something else.

*****

The 'Canon' Universe
Several stories in this interactive take place in a single universe. Reading them out of order can sometimes give you a headache, especially if you're new to the interactive! In order to guide new (and old) readers along, here's a list of stories that take place in the universe, in chronological (canon) order:

Devon's Arc  
A human finds out his furry friends aren't exactly as they seem to be. A jacked tiger jock, whiny white wolf and heartthrob of a ferret all interact with our protagonist, eventually leading him on a fuzz-filled adventure with growy goodness.

(Adrian's Arc  )
A cat gets more than he bargained for when he enters a contract with a devil.

DJ's Arc  
A pitbull girl is up to something when her boyfriend and all his geeky friends get MASSIVE.

Gabe's Arc  
A successful raccoon on the up has a dirty habit: he's an avid dumpster diver, despite his posh upbringing. And that gets him into a world of trouble... and growth.

Andy's Arc  
Not the most prominent roo out there, but he's a roo-boy wishing one day to be a roo-MAN.

Batsy's Arc  
A weedy bat, the perfect image for the indie-hipster-post-emocore music he's into. But when a certain bottle of pills is left behind in his dorm room, his past seems to be catching up with him.

Colin's Arc  
A plucky recent graduate of a collie finds out his new job isn't exactly as it seems.

George's Arc  
A wolf who was supposed to be the next 'it' bodybuilder tries to reclaim his stolen glory.
[NOTE]: Contains lots of references to other stories.
[Warning]: Contains traumatic events such as NC (more than usual), be careful when reading!

Toby Lou's Arc  
Another human, another time. Just as much man-on-man action and growth! So good, it'll have you seeing spots!

(Paul's Arc  )
A faimiliar badger's back, though, he and his roommate have no idea what they're in for.

In order of being written:
-Devon's Arc
-Toby Lou's Arc
-Adrian's Arc
-Gabe's Arc
-Andy's Arc
-Colin's Arc
-Batsy's Arc
-DJ's Arc
-George's Arc

You have the following choices:

1. Humans

2. Mammals

3. Birds

4. Reptiles

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 oldshep (UN: oldshep at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
oldshep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935354-Bigger-Stronger-Fluffier/cid/1597820-A-New-Beginning