*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Maka's gonna use witchcraft
  2. Expansion
  3. Starting point.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936438-Soul-Eater-Girls-Interactive/cid/1608936-Makas-gonna-use-witchcraft
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1936438
Now an interactive about all of the female characters from Soul Eater.
This choice: option 4  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Maka's gonna use witchcraft

    by: Hamn8r
Maka decided to go to the school nurse/witch Medusa. After the witch's identity was revealed, Lord Death used a strong binding spell to keep her from attacking or using any meisters or weapons to try and turn them into kishins, and took away most of her powers.

She grabbed her keys, her jacket, and left the house, not bothering to tell her roommates she was heading out.

She soon arrived at DWMA, and went to the infirmery. She saw her father there, and guessed he got too close for comfort. She looked to the desk, and saw the witch/school nurse, who turned and greeted Maka with a smile.

"Oh, hello, Maka," Medusa said. "How are you?"

"I need bigger breasts so I can get Soul to stop staring about Blair and look at me, so will you please help me?" Maka said quickly.

"Well, looks like someone finally admitted to having a crush on her weapon partner. Luckily for you, as both a witch and a nurse, I have just the thing."

You have the following choices:

1. a pill to take before bed that works with the black blood

*Noteb*
2. she casts a T&A expansion spell

*Noteb*
3. reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hamn8r (UN: novahamm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John GoodHorse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936438-Soul-Eater-Girls-Interactive/cid/1608936-Makas-gonna-use-witchcraft