*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Spy on Katie Madrid
  2. The spy of Memphis
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1937476-The-Micro-Spies/cid/1743138-Spy-on-Katie-Madrid
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Mystery · #1937476
A super spy investigates weird info while collecting data from other local agencies
This choice: Spy on Katie Madrid and try to rescue Jared  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Spy on Katie Madrid

    by: safire_diaz
Katie Madrid happens to be a hip and friendly tanned girl with a brilliant pearly grin as she is wearing a pink and white striped shirt and carries a mobile phone, you check her out but it seems her plaited golden hair is giving you a headache so you use a holographic visor to eliminate the glare.
"Hi there," Katie now waves to an upstart young man as she saunters past him, "Did you get the software analysed by the technicians?" You are startled by this new development as she holds up a microchip with some scanned data so you use something to eavesdrop on them...

You also see Katie put someone small and yelling into her handbag, was it Jared? You wondered?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 safire_diaz (UN: sabrinadiamond at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
safire_diaz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1937476-The-Micro-Spies/cid/1743138-Spy-on-Katie-Madrid