*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938170-The-cave-of-dreams
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kip
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1938170
A boy falls into an ancient cave and recieves the power to change the world and people.

A boy falls into an ancient cave and recieves the power to change the world and people.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Chad is fifteen. He is about 5'9'', athletic, and has brown hair and brown eyes. He loves to explore, much unlike his twin brother James. The two get along, but could not be more different than each other.

After getting in a small arguement with James one day, Chad decides to go exploring to blow off some steam. During his exploration, he falls into an ancient cave that gives him the powers of the diety that was worshipped there in ancient times. He discovers he now has the power to change anything he wants in the world! The one restriction is that he can't kill with his new power and he can't change anything about himself. How does Chad change his reality? Its up to YOU to decide!

Chad can be whatever you want him to be. Kind, cruel, gay, straight, the only rules for this story are-
1. He cannot change anything about himself
2. He cannot kill people
3. Once a story heads in a particular direction, stay close to the established plot
4. No sex, vore, toilet stuff, or excessive cursing, keep the story to its rating
5. Kissing and intimate stuff is allowed, but don't base entire chapters around it
6. 75 gift points will be given for well written chapters containing at least two long paragraphs. Sorry I can't give out more, I would if I had the funds for it

Have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938170-The-cave-of-dreams