*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938251-Growth-Spurts
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1938251
Story of a girl who began to grow rapidly in spurts, becoming an ever growing giantess.

Story of a girl who began to grow rapidly in spurts, becoming an ever growing giantess.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Just Please remember:

The "Growth Spurts" Mechanic is: She grows, lets say, 3ft taller in a single spurt, then some time happens and at a random, triggered or unexpected and totally inconvenient [love that] moment, she has another quick growth spurt, as powerful as the last one, maybe even more, I don't know, It's YOUR choice!

This is centered around a girl(s)

No Male growing NONE at all. It is as unacceptable for me as scat, which, by the way, is also prohibited.

Sex is allowed

She Doesn't stop growing! Unless you are writing an ending for a story arc in which case, I'd really prefer that she doesn't shrink back to normal... but that's just me.

Terrible grammar and orthography will be corrected by me, if the core of the submission is completely unlegible, I'll either change it or remove the submission completely.

DON'T BE SHY TO ADD! REALLY! As I said before, I'll correct it if its bad. Any idea added will make this epic!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938251-Growth-Spurts