*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Outset
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938252-Beyond-the-Gates-of-Your-Earth/cid/1746965-Outset
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1938252
You find yourself in a land where every beast seems to be perpetually hungry.
Chapter #1

Outset

    by: CanidSerpent
A throbbing sensation echoes in your head as you come to. After the pain has decided to briefly resolve itself, you find yourself in a place you don't quite recognize. It certainly isn't the room you had gone to sleep in this afternoon. In fact, you're outside now, exposed to the wilderness that towers over you. And while there isn't quite anything that sticks out to you as being foreign, that nagging voice in the corner of your mind insists that something isn't quite right with this place.

Speaking of which, what sort of environment have you found yourself in?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Desert

*Noteb*
2. Swamp

*Noteb*
3. Beach

4. Meadow

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CanidSerpent (UN: koopa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CanidSerpent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938252-Beyond-the-Gates-of-Your-Earth/cid/1746965-Outset