*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938545-The-Mad-Scientist/cid/1618004-Tex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1938545
One of your relatives is a mad scientist and will change your life.
This choice: Tex.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Tex.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
"I got you sis!" beaming, Tex said. "Will you now try out for the football team?"

"You're crazy! No way!" angry, you said. "If I'm picked, I'll be stuck as a boy for the entire school year!"

"What's so wrong about being a boy?" folding his arms, Tex asked. "It's not as bad as you are making it out to be."

"Easy for you to say." huffing, you countered. "You were born a boy."

"Come on, Jess." smiling, Tex said. "We'll get closer this way and, who knows, you might like being one of the guys."

"Don't hold your breath!" folding your own arms, you countered. "How would you like your gender switched on you!?"

"I don't know, it hasn't happened yet." shrugging, Tex replied. "Could you at least come play one game with me and my friends at the school? I bet you'd be great at football."

"I'll get all dirty." pouting, you said.

Tex laughed. "Well, yeah." amused, he said. "That's actually part of the fun."

"Why boys would call getting filthy 'fun' I'll never know." sighing, you said.

"There's only one way to find out, bro." smiling, Tex replied. "Come on, I challenge you!" he then tried another approach. "Ba- buck- buck- buck!"

"How old are you, two!?" annoyed, you asked.

Tex just smiled more and continued to make chicken sounds at you. Normally, you would just walk away from him but your new body was reacting differently somehow. You had the strongest urge to jump into a fight with him and it was difficult for you to ignore. Finally, you...

You have the following choices:

1. find the will to walk away.

*Noteb*
2. accept his challenge.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938545-The-Mad-Scientist/cid/1618004-Tex