*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938934-Avatar-wedgies/cid/1621264-Ty-Lee-using-her-chi-bloacking-skills-to-make-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Activity · #1938934
Not the blue cats, but from the land of airbending and beyond!
This choice: Ty Lee, using her chi-bloacking skills to make Toph defenceless  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ty Lee, using her chi-bloacking skills to make ...

    by: Daxinar
Toph had her back to the floor of the earth kingdom forest, loving the feel of the leaves on her feet and the wind in her hair as she idly napped away. She hoped to go on enjoying these things for quite some time, as she had been training Aang in earth bending techniques for several days after he had finally broke his mental barrier on the subject, requiring Toph to put forth alot of effort to be a good teacher. She couldn't half ass it with the Avatar, but none the less she longed for at least a decently long respite. By now, he should be splashing around with Katara and Sokka's never short of hobbies, Toph thought to herself as she stretched out on the grassy floor of the forest. "Ahh..."

Toph's eyes shot open reflexively as she heard a very soft, almost inaudible thud next to her. As she rose, she stamped her foot to the ground, sensing the light foot movements of the nimble person trying to sneak up on her. "Nice try, ya sneaky Badger Frog!" Stomping the ground in front of her, Toph made a wave of dirt fly at the figure in front of her. As she did, she felt the figure push off of the ground and disappear from her sonar. Feeling the wind next to her shift, Toph turned around and whipped her wrist out at where she thought the persons chest was. Feeling her blow blocked, Toph raised her foot up for another burst of earth bending, only to feel several lightning quick stings in her torso and arms before she could make contact. "Ahh...!" Righting herself quickly, Toph threw all her strength into a blast of dirt she was sure would hit her target. As she trew her weight into her movement, however, she felt no response from the ground beneath her.

As Toph stomped the ground again, she got the same result. Nothing. A sense of panic began to rapidly set into Toph's head, a wave of adrenaline kicking in as she knew that she was now somehow without her greatest, and really only, weapon. She felt the figure in front of her moving forward quickly, and threw a straight punch as a knee jerk response. Her fist was thrown down making Toph stumble forward. Before she could re orient her feet to the ground, she felt them violently sweep'ed out from under her, making her do a full 360 flip into a face-plant. "Unn! Son of a-UMF!!" Toph felt a great amount of weight suddenly fall on her back, knocking the wind out of her. In desperation, She threw her fist back once more at her assailant, only succeeding in getting blocked and having another rain of stinging blows come down on the side of her chest which lit up her collar bone with a sharp pain. "AAAGH...!" Toph's arm fell limply to the ground, as did the rest of her. She was panting heavily as she lie face first in the dirt, feeling the figure on top of her keep its weight right on her center, but not restraining her any further. "Haaah...Haaahhhh...You...are so...dead..."

Toph heard an undeniably girlish giggle from above her in response to the breathy threat, her eyes opening in shock again. "Hey...You sound like...Your that girl!!" Toph felt her shoulder patted, the girl on top of her giggling at her getting so worked up "Well, my friends call me Ty Lee, but close enough! Sorry we had to get introduced like this, but your a really strong bender! If I didn't take you down fast, I'd probably be buried right now!" Toph growled from under the girl, being able to picture her smile just from the sound of her voice. "You'd be worse than that...!" Ty Lee laughed softly, holding a palm up to her face to stifle her growing giggle fit. "So aggro! It doesn't have to be like that. Here!" Toph felt her limp arm being lifted off the ground, and weakly tried to pull it back. "Let go...ah-AH!!...Ahhhh...." After a few quick pokes and a jerk in backwards, Toph felt the feeling in her arm returning rapidly and taking some of the pain in her chest with it. "There, I'm not so bad, huh?"

Instead of a traditional answer, Toph threw her fist back using the very same arm Ty Lee just fixed, getting it blocked in much the same way. "HEY! You jerk! I'm trying to be nice!" Toph tried to jerk her arm away, growling defiantly as Tai Lee held her in place with not much trouble. "Nnn...NNNNNN!!" Toph continued to struggle, making Ty Lee sigh in exasperation. "Ya know what? FINE! Be like that! We'll see how you like me mean and see how fast you change your attitude!" With that, Ty Lee reached back to the squirming girls backside and flipped up the back of Tophs tunic flap. Reaching further down, Tai Lee slipped her fingers into the back of the girls green pants, making her jolt up in surprise, stopping her struggle suddenly. "...Your not..." Tai Lee smile beamed across her face as she declared proudly "I am!"

Gripping the soft material of Toph's underpants, Tai Lee jerked them down for a split second making the girls pants inch down to reveal the top of her butt before yanking them as hard as she could in the other direction, instantly shooting them a foot upwards and and yanking her hips into the air as the material bury'd itself in the girls soft, unprepared cheeks. "...AAAA..." Toph was completely paralyzed as she felt Ty Lee holding her undies taut up her backside, the leg holes pulled well out of Tophs pants to highlight the top of her crack being invaded by the dark green material. "Did...Did you just give me a wedgie?" Ty Lee pulled the back of the undies up to twice their previous size in another swift pull, reducing the V shape to an I as the material wedged itself hard against the girls most tender of areas. "Aaaaahow!" Tai Lee stood up, sticking her butt out too prepare for another big pull on her quarry's panties. "Correction: I'm GIVING you a wedgie. It's not over yet. These things are barely ripped!"

"No, please! Anything but this, plEEEEAAAAHH...!!" Toph's hips and lower body were lifted right back up between Tai Lee's legs, being held down as her panties shot way way up. "AAAHAHOW!" Toph kicked in mid air as the green thread of unforgiving undergarment sliced hard against her loins and just plain ripped itself into her butt, the thread so small her entire pale backside was revealed as her pants fell to her thighs from her constant kicking. "AAHHHHH...AHHHHH NOO!!" Toph was rife with righteous frustration and pain as her poor booty was being split apart by the merciless threads of her parents expensive and durable undies. However, the more she was angry at Ty Lee, the more she grew angry at herself for not being able to stop her. Her anger quickly gave way to shame, her humiliation mounting by the second as her helpless wedgied butt was thrown from side to side, the thread of underwear continually biting into the stinging flesh of her crack with every wild jerk Ty Lee lovingly applied to the back of the girls skivvies. "Hehehehehe! I wish you could see the sight of your bare butt with your undies pulled into in so hard! I mean, I cant even SEE them up there anymore! It's soooooo funny!"

Tai Lee broke into a fit of Laughter as she twirled Toph around by her wedgie, the squeakily moaning girl limply spinning around as the undies wedged themselves harder against her with each spin. "Aaaaaaaawwww...!!" Toph pitifly squealed as she felt Ty Lee having a blast with cramming her undies into her butt from every conceivable angle, before finally making Toph stand upright and hauling her tottally off the ground by the thread of green pulled painfully hard against her round, quivering tushy. "Aaaaaaaiii...!!" Toph felt the stinging in her butt reach a new level as she slowly inched from side to side in mid air, Ty Lee holding her up perfectly straight and making all of her weight fall against her panties. "EEEEAAAG...!" Toph's weight fell forward as her relentless wedgie-ing continued, her torso falling forward in the air. Her butt rose steadily until it was higher off the ground than her head, Ty Lee pulling up on both the waistband as well as the leg holes to peirce the ripping material brutally in between her screaming lower cheeks. "AAAAAAOOOOWWWWWW!"

The pain of the wedgie had spread throughout Tophs entire body, making her stomach feel cramped as well as her hips and legs. Not to mention the blood rushing to her head from being dangled in the air as Ty Lee continued to deeply floss Tophs ass with her panties, nearly bringing tears to the deeply blushing face of the prodigal young earth bender. "MMMNNNNNN!!" Toph squirmed back and forth as she felt Ty Lee ball up her stretched out panties and hold her aloft by the leg holes, one tiny portion coming down from the rest, holding itself deep in Tophs tushy and privates as the rest of her body kicked, punched, and writhed in protest. "LET ME DOOOWWWWN!!" Toph yelled through gritted teeth, her eyes clenched shut from the hot, burning pain overtaking the skin of her ass as she felt her more and more shredded underwear cutting unbearably hard against her crack. "AHAAAOOOOW..!!!" Toph could distantly sense her shirt and tunic falling off due to gravity, far too occupied with her entire weight of her body cramming the tiny, tiny thread right up the very middle of her crack. "EAAAA! AHAAA! NAAAHAAA!!"

The torturous bouncing continued, Ty Lee's diaphragm aching from her constant laughter as she saw the thread cut into the girls crack, clearly making a big red line going up the middle of her butt from the constant, focused wedgie pressure. "Oh wow! I haven't had this much fun with this since back with my sisters! Your way smaller though, so that makes it better. Look how high I can get you!" Toph gave up any pretense of dignity she might still have had, looking back pleadingly with tears in her eyes. "PleHEASE Do-HOOOOONNNNN...!!!" Toph fell totally limp, Ty Lee ripping the portion of undies going up her butt to be so fine that it felt to Toph like a hemp rope being ran through her ass and crotch. Toph couldn't breathe, the pain too enormous as she swayed limply in her captors grasp.

"...You've gotta be kidding me freaking joking..."

You have the following choices:

1. Ty Lee continues to abuse our favorite blind warrior girl...

*Noteb*
2. Surely her friends aren't that far away?

3. More Choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Daxinar (UN: daxinar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WedgieLordess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938934-Avatar-wedgies/cid/1621264-Ty-Lee-using-her-chi-bloacking-skills-to-make-