*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938934-Avatar-wedgies/cid/1730928-Lin-Tophs-daughter-and-chief-of-police-t
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Activity · #1938934
Not the blue cats, but from the land of airbending and beyond!
This choice: Lin, Toph's daughter and chief of police, teaching the youn avatar about the law  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lin, Toph's daughter and chief of police, t...

    by: Alv
Lin opened the door of the interrogation room and glanced at the two men guarding it “I will go in alone, so stay here” the guards nodded. Lin then got into the room and sat on the chair opposite to the person her men had captured just one hour ago fighting with some members of the triads and messing with the public order. But what had really surprised Lin was the identity of the culprit: The new avatar Korra.

The girl looked nothing like Aang and the report indicated that her behaviour was even more different. Korra had the blue eyes and chocolate skin of the water tribe and had a strong and well developed, athletic body. She looked at Lin with a mixture of curiosity and uncertainty, but not fear. That would be her first mistake.

“Let’s see..” said Lin glancing over the documents on the table “Public damage, assault, destruction of property...and that is only the first page. Care to explain yourself?”

“Thoose men were up to no good and that shopkeeper looked like he was in danger! I couldn´t just sit there and watch!” protested Korra as she jumped from her seat and looked at Lin with chalangeing eyes. That was her second mistake.

“And you thought you could do things your own way, without respecting the law in any way?” asked Lin without taking her eyes from Korra’s.

“I didn´t see anyone doing the same” said Korra.

And that was her third mistake.

Lin’s eyes narrowed “Well, thanks to your vigilantee antics thoose triad members had an excuse to ask for legal protection of their assets and now the operation we were trying to pull, that would dissolve the organization in it’s whole is no longer possible. Your actions basically helped them”

Korra’s eyes widened “What?! But I...!”

“You arrive at this city and think that you can be the law” Lin pushed her own seat away and put her hands on the table “Well, let me tell you something. Avatar or not, everyone here has to respect the laws of the city, no matter what, or suffer the consequences”

Unknown to Korra, the steel ropes on Lin’s wrists had been slowly moving through the floor towards her since the police chief had arrived to the room. They were now going inside the avatar’s baggy pants and Korra gasped as she felt the cold metal touching her skin and surrounding her underwear.

“Since you are new I will let you go, but not before making sure you understand your lesson” Lin swiftly made an upwards move with her hands and the ropes answered by yanking Korra’s underwear out of her pants into a wedgie!

“EEEP!!” Korra’s fingers sunk in the table as her big tighty whities pierced her ass and made her moan in pain. The soft, snow-white fabric was now reaching past the middle of her back and Korra could even feel her body twitching because of the wedgie.

Lin allowed herself a small smirk at the sight of Korra’s strained face. The girl was bitting her lip and grunting every time the steel ropes tugged her white underwear. She was obviously trying to look tough and failing miserably every time she moaned and scratched the table with the tip of her fingers. Lin’s mother Toph had once told her about the time she had given Katara a wedgie using a column of rock that had lifted the girl by her underwear and left her hanging for a while. She had said that Katara had tried to look indifferent but that by the way she kicked the rock and moaned, Toph had easily deduced that the wedgie had worked.

Lin made a turn with one hand and Korra whimpered a little as she was turned around. The chief of police was happy with how the tighty whities now covered all of Korra’s back up to her neck and how the avatar was doing her best to stand straight. Lin could also see that the sudden wedgie and bouncing had lowered Korra’s pants to the point that her whole, big, bubbly chocolate butt was in plain view. She gave the tighty whities another yank and watched as the moon-sized buttcheecks bounced and jiggled.

“Please don´t look...” begged Korra as she tried to covered her naked tush with her hands.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alv (UN: viriatus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WedgieLordess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938934-Avatar-wedgies/cid/1730928-Lin-Tophs-daughter-and-chief-of-police-t