*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. mirror of swap
  2. which story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939297-amulet-of-marrage-and-mirror-of-swap/cid/1614444-mirror-of-swap
by Pss
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1939297
an amulet that allows you to marry anyone and a mirror to swap with a person
This choice: mirror of swap  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

mirror of swap

    by: Pss
it was a stormy night while you slept lightning struck you house going through the house's electrical network and exiting from the plug next to the mirror on you closet door straight into the mirror causing it to glow slightly. you wake up the next morning do your normal Friday morning things you stop to look in the mirror on you closet door when you hear your mom yell at you to hurry up. suddenly thinking about her you see the reflection in the mirror change into hers while there is a rippling motion going through the entire mirror. you stop thinking about your mom which makes the reflection go away which make you curious so you touch the mirror. suddenly an electric charge go throughout you whole body with the flashing of images showing you what the mirror dues. after learning what it dues you now think about who to choose.

You have the following choices:

1. family

2. peopel at school

3. famous people

4. fictional charaters

5. readers choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pss (UN: pss15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pss has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939297-amulet-of-marrage-and-mirror-of-swap/cid/1614444-mirror-of-swap