*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Professor Finnegan
  2. It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939298-A-Matter-of-Size/cid/1613934-Professor-Finnegan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1939298
A scientist creates a ray gun that alters size. GTS, BE, vore, anything welcome.
This choice: Professor Finnegan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Professor Finnegan

    by: anakinguy
She couldn't believe it; how could she leave it behind? This was beyond stupid, she scolded herself, leaving behind such an important invention, especially one that could be so dangerous in the wrong hands. Lara Finnegan marched back through the halls to her classroom and stormed in to retrieve her invention. As she stepped into the classroom, there was an audible crunch as her foot crashed down on an unfortunate soul, flattening him, though she didn't hear. She marched over to her desk, and for a second panicked, until she saw the size gun on the floor, then she siged in relief.

"Oh, thank god", she said, glad that nobody had taken it while she was gone. Who knows what the consequences could have been if somebody else had gotten their hands on it. She reached down to pick it up.

----------------------------

Jenna was frantically screaming and waving her arms as Professor Finnegan reached down. She had been shrunken to about half an inch tall, and she knew that Professor Finnegan was the only one who could help her now
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 anakinguy (UN: anakinguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
anakinguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939298-A-Matter-of-Size/cid/1613934-Professor-Finnegan