*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939298-A-Matter-of-Size/cid/3119252-Lara-picks-up-the-size-gun-and-notices-Mark
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1939298
A scientist creates a ray gun that alters size. GTS, BE, vore, anything welcome.
This choice: Lara picks up the size gun and notices Mark's remains  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lara picks up the size gun and notices Mark'...

    by: Metaphorically
As Lara felt the grip in her hand, she notices something wet and slimy. Lara’s examens her fingers, seeing red spots on one. Looking down at the floor, she saw a red spot. “Shit”, was the only thing coming to mind. Looking around, she saw some tiny figures moving around the floor. One was even so close she could make out its form. “My students?”, she reached down and snatched the tiny human off the ground.

----------------------------

Jenna screamed and tried to shield herself against the Professor’s fingers, but she gets smashed between them. It was a quick ride, and she got dropped into the wide palm of the giant. Terrified, she notices the huge pupil of the Professor inspecting her tiny form. “Jenna?”, the giant asked her. “Yes, Prof, it’s me Jenna, you need to help me”, a shivering and breaking down Jenna screamed back.

----------------------------

Lara quickly put her on the front desk and picks up the rest of them. They tried to run, hide and really were not cooperative to their giant Professor attempts to save them. As the tiny group was on her desk, she kneeled in front of it, getting on eye level with them. “Are there more students?”. There were only six of them. “I don’t know, but Mrs. Finnegan, Mark, got crushed by your stupid shrink gun.”, Jenna screamed at her. Lara could barely understand the tiny girl, but as she got conformation that the red spots were the remains of Mark, something twisted in her guts. One student stepped out of the group. “Four others should be over there. They were in the room. When we got shrunk, they probably got shrunken too.”, he pointed at the back row. Lara got up and quickly found the students trapped on top of their seats. She brought them back to the others. She seated herself in her chair while inspecting the damage on the device. A malfunction must have caused the ray to activate, or maybe even one of them did it on purpose.

You have the following choices:

1. The device suffered only minor damage.

*Noteb*
2. The device is broken and Lara wants to know what happened.

*Noteb*
3. Other Options.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Metaphorically (UN: metaphorically at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
anakinguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939298-A-Matter-of-Size/cid/3119252-Lara-picks-up-the-size-gun-and-notices-Mark