*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/1619331-At-home-in-the-South-Pole-before-they-even-mee
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1939418
Sokka, from Avatar, gains the power to make girls his love-slaves. How will he use it?
This choice: At home in the South Pole, before they even meet Aang  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

At home in the South Pole, before they even mee...

    by: Unknown
While the South was home, it did not have much to offer the cursed One Hundred Years War was going on. It was here that Sokka had honed his warrior skill, bringing himself to a level few pf his fellow warriors achieved. While his sister trained to become one of the best Waterbender anyone else had ever seen. The siblings shared the same fire and determination, and were proud of the other.



It was early morning before he went out for his normal exercise, it was here something began to changed. It started with a gentle shoulder rub. When Sakka saw that Katara had looked like she looked sore when he happened to be walking by her room on his way out. He entered her room for a visit and saw her slumped near the fire. He guessed that she had another grueling lesson work out she put herself threw, and while he admired his sister's resolve, he wished she would not push herself so hard sometimes. He didn't want to see her strain or hurt herself.

He knelt behind her after giving her a friendly Hello, and his hands descended onto her shoulders, rubbing slowly. Katara bit back a soft moan and relaxed. No one had ever rubbed her shoulders, and she was suddenly very grateful to her brother.

"How are the Waterbending exercises coming?" Sokka asked as he continued the gentle rub.

"Tough, but good. Though I don't know if I want to stay here forever. I really want to go find a Waterbender master" Katara replied softly.

"Well, the War is going on. There is alot of danger to travel anymore, right?" Sokka asked, remembering how the other tribe warriors had left before he was ready.

Secretly, Sokka hoped that the Avatar would return and bring peace to the world. Katara was now of betrothal age, and but yet all the men had been away at war, now he was the oldest male in his village. Frankly, he was jealous of all them for now they had a chance to get honor an glory. Suddenly, he hugged his sister fiercely, in a protective way. This surprised Katara a little. It had been a while since she was hugged, but she had hugged Sokka a few times, and felt safe with him.

He smiled as he felt his sister nestled in his arms, against his chest. She was so warm, and her hair smelled nice. Suddenly, he leaned his head down to kiss her ear.

Katara gave out a soft but audible gasp, and her shock increased when he gently took her earlobe into his mouth, sucking on it lightly.

"Wait a minute, Sokka… what are you doing?" she asked. She had exchanged a few chaste kisses with sokka, but she had never had any other kind of kiss.

"I… I just… want to make you feel good." Sokka whispered, almost embarrassed even though his tone was gentle.

"I don't mind when you hug me… but you're sucking my earlobe…" Katara said as she started to wiggle away from him. He continued holding her, and he was glad she could not see his blush.

"Am I... hurting you?"

"Well no. But you're sucking on my ear, and… that's not something a brother does." she replied. Sokka swallowed the lump that has formed in his throat.

"Does it really matter?" he asked, a slight husky edge to his tone. Her eyes widened a little.

"You know that the spirits frown upon incest." she pointed out. Though her voice was gentle, he quickly looked away, feeling deeply ashamed of himself as he slowly loosened his embrace. Katara sighed softly and turned around to face him, taking note of his expression. Despite the… unexpectedness of what he had done, she could not help but feel compassionate. Suddenly, he spoke, though he continued looking down.

"Wh-why is it so wrong? I...I love you...Why must the spirits condemn love?" he blurted out. She had no idea how to respond to this. Love? Did he really mean that? She had never thought he would feel for her in this manner despite the fact that he obviously cared for her and her safety. She had always seen him as the protective big brother.

He moved forward to bury his face against her throat, his hands on her arm. She whimpered in surprise and started to pull away.

"We shouldn't." Katara said before he wrapped her into another tight hug.

"Please."

"Please what? We aren't supposed to... we will be shamed..." Katara murmured, seeing how her brother was clinging to her, almost as if he was afraid she would disappear.

"Who will shame us, Katara? The spirits?" he asked. She looked down at him and nodded slowly. He looked up at her pleadingly.

"I need you. I would never hurt you." he replied. She sighed softly.

"How long have you felt this way, Sokka?"

"I… please do not think poorly of me for this, Katara… but I have felt this way for a long, long time." Sokka sighed, as if getting a heavy confession off his conscience.

Katara said nothing, glancing down at him. His eyes were now downcast, as if he expected her to drive him out of her home, or condemn him. She looked back at the times that she had caught him glancing at her. He had always looked away quickly.

"I kept thinking that I was shaming myself, my family, my tribe... and you... because of my thoughts. But I couldn't help thinking them." he continued. She stared at him silently for several moments, trying to think of how to best respond to this situation. She had no desire to make Sokka feel any worse than what he was feeling right now.

"I'm not angry with you, Sokka." she replied softly. He bit his lip and moved towards again, laying his head on her shoulder, stroking her arm in a loving way, as if to thank her. She gently nudged him away, choosing this over a shove.

"We should stop... and not speak of it anymore." she said, feeling her heart flutter. Her brother looked up at her, shaking his head slightly before he nuzzled her throat.

"Please." He begged softly

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Katara refusses and tries to reason

2. She accepts and lets him continue

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
EvilFuzzy9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/1619331-At-home-in-the-South-Pole-before-they-even-mee