*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/2912056-What-is-Zukos-first-Villainous-plot
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1939418
Sokka, from Avatar, gains the power to make girls his love-slaves. How will he use it?
This choice: Play the role of the "Villain" until the time was right.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

What is Zuko's first "Villainous" plot?

    by: Wolfboy.com
He could go to Ba Sing Se and spark the fires of revolution, so that when Azula tries to launch her coup with her army of Dai Li, it falls before the combined might of a city full of millions of people sick of living in fear. Besides there was a nice, very busty girl in that city he owed a proper date.

Or he could find Mai, Ty lee and help them beak free from the psychological death grip Azula has over them. And maybe fulfill some fantasies he had during puberty while he was at it.

Or he could go to Kyoshi Island, explain to them his plans going forward and recruit a group of highly skilled, very sexy, warriors for his cause.

Choices, choices.

You have the following choices:

1. Head to Ba Sing Se.

*Noteb*
2. Find Mai and Ty lee.

*Noteb*
3. Set course for Kyoshi.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfboy.com (UN: wolfboy2.0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EvilFuzzy9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/2912056-What-is-Zukos-first-Villainous-plot