*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chose Your Character!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940556-The-Preg-Transferer/cid/1619127-Chose-Your-Character
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1940556
An amulet has the ability to transfer a pregnancy into ANYONE. Add a chapter, earn GP!
Chapter #1

Chose Your Character!

    by: TheLastStoryWriter
Choose Your Character -

Brandon Page - A young 20 something spending the summer away from college (where he is studying engineering) back in his small hometown of Smallton. (I know, real original) He's currently crashing in his old bedroom in his childhood home. His mother Ashley Page (mid-to-late 40's) and his father Tanner Page, (late 40's, early 50's) are hard-working and getting ready to enjoy their upcoming retirement. His older sister, Sarah Page, (mid 20's) currently runs her small computer company out of room of the bedrooms of the house, preparing to buy the house when the parents retire.


Slightly overweight with dark hair, Brandon likes movies, alternative/indie music, books, building things, and other things. Loud, brash, but a nice guy, Brandon is your average Joe.


Emily Woodward - The young no-nonsense go-getter in the workforce, whose dedicated herself to becoming a career woman. Her golden blonde hair only covers the fire that burns inside of her to show that she can make it and run with the big boys in IntraTech Incorporated, one of the biggest companies in the world that does... things. Businessny things.

Emily likes staying active, and having drinks with her girlfriends, her main drive in life is business. She enjoys a good book, or watching something classy, but still her drive is business. She fit, blonde, very pretty, but she dosen't let her good looks mean that she won't be taken seriously. She's more than just a pretty face.

More Characters - Sure why not. Create your own, but leave a space for more choices!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheLastStoryWriter (UN: bigoldstory at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheLastStoryWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940556-The-Preg-Transferer/cid/1619127-Chose-Your-Character