*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941393-With-A-Push-Of-This-Button---A-MG-Story/cid/2014266-Hannah-comes-home-bringing-a-mutual-friend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zazu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1941393
When a reality-changing button lands on the door step of two muscle growth fanatics...
This choice: Hannah comes home, bringing a mutual friend.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hannah comes home, bringing a mutual friend.

    by: APYSBO
Jack heard the door creak and suddenly felt panic. He quickly shoved the button into his pocket before heading out to the living room.

"Hey, babe." He heard Hannah say as he opened the door. "I ran in to Brit at the store and we decided to have a movie night. You in?"

Jack rounded the corner and saw their neighbor helping his girlfriend carry in groceries.

"Uh, yeah. Sure. Sounds fun." He dumbly responded, still a little unnerved and embarrassed by the device at his hip.

"Great!" shouted Brit. "I just grabbed The Avengers on Blu-Ray. Such a great movie."

At first glance, Brittany was an unlikely friend for her two next-door neighbors. A model's face framed by shoulder-length golden blonde hair sat atop a body that appeared to belong to a top-class cheerleader, which made sense because she was on the squad at NSU. She had lately been spending more time hanging out with Jack and Hannah than her teammates, though. She had been in the same class at NCHS (Northern City High School) as Hannah, but Brittany had naturally spent more time with the jocks and other cheerleaders instead of the nerdy crowd. When she moved in to her new college apartment, however, it was discovered that she shared more interests with her neighbors than she did with the other girls she practiced with, having hidden her nerdy habits from ruthless high school cliques.

"Here ya go." Brit handed him the disc before turning back to help Hanna in the kitchen. Jack caught himself staring as she walked away. Her tiny denim shorts clung tightly to an impossibly perfect bubble butt that bounces joyously with every step. The shorts only covered her butt, though, leaving in full view the best pair of legs Jack had ever seen not on a computer monitor. She went to her toes on every step, bringing out impressive definition on her athletic calves. Jack and Hannah had often spoke of those legs and the rest of her toned body after hanging out with the girl. They went on about how it was lucky they were to live next to a girl that fit their fetish, often lusting together over the thought of her adding mass to her impressively defined muscles. They had gone so far as to browse her Facebook page just for bikini pictures. Last week, Jack had walked in on Hannah "just looking" at one such photo.

Jack inserted the disc and sat on the loveseat. The girls entered shortly with Hannah snuggling up to him on the small couch.

"Scootch over," Brit said. "None of your other chairs have a good angle on the tv."

The cheerleader didn't wait for him to move and started to squeeze in next to him. Hannah started to shift and Jack thought she was getting up to make room. He was wrong, though. She slung her slender legs over his and reached her arm around his shoulder pulling herself onto his lap, putting her own firm butt directly on his crotch. It wasn't in the same league as Brit's magnificent ass, but then again, nobody's was.

He could feel firmness of Brit's thighs press against his. He could feel her strong shoulders pressing into his.

He could feel Hannah's modest, but perky breasts press against his chest. He could feel her firm behind pressing against his penis, which was rapidly beginning to push back.

He wasn't going to be able to focus on the film.

Trying to get comfortable, Brit adjusted her arms putting one over the back of the couch and the other behind Jack, overlapping Hannah's. This position pulled her already short shirt up revealing the most of her tight six-pack abs. Jack caught this immediately and observed by way of a mirror that hung beside the TV. He also noticed that her abs seemed more defined than before Previously they had been impressive, but she hadn't had a full-blown six-pack. Granted he had never gotten this good of a view in person, he and Hannah had seen plenty on Facebook. Especially since Brit had gone to the beach this summer and spammed social media with pictures.

The thought of Brit improving her physique took his mind to the fantasy that he and Hannah shared about their neighbor, hardening his cock further. Hannah must have noticed that because she looked him right in the eyes and gave a quick glance down and back up. Jack smiled and Hannah gestured with her eyes at the mirror and raised her brows, while sensually wiggling her butt on his lap. She noticed that, too. The thought of Brit expanding her muscles along with all of the flesh he was touching brought his mind back to the device in his pocket.

How could his life possibly get better?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 APYSBO (UN: buffgirlfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zazu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941393-With-A-Push-Of-This-Button---A-MG-Story/cid/2014266-Hannah-comes-home-bringing-a-mutual-friend