*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. So you're Densuke....
  2. So let's start....Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941688-Eiken-Club-Secrets/cid/1627236-So-youre-Densuke
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1941688
The Eiken club has some Secret techniques to get their bust to their supernatural sizes.
This choice: Densuke  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

So you're Densuke....

    by: The Core
It's lunch time at school and you decide to head up to the clubroom to relax, hoping no one will be there. You make it up to the clubroom with plenty of time to eat, relax, and make it to your next class with lots of time to spare. Entering the room you notice no one was there, "Aww, i wish Chiharu was here." Disappointed at not being able to spend some time alone with your crush you decide to just eat your lunch on the couch and see if anyone else comes in for lunch. You finish your meal and begin to throw away your trash when you hear someone coming.

"I'm starving"

Recognizing it was _______________ and not Chiharu, you decide to hide in the next room.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kirika

2. Komoe

*Noteb*
3. Yuriko

*Noteb*
4. Teacher

*Noteb*
5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Core (UN: thecore at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Core has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941688-Eiken-Club-Secrets/cid/1627236-So-youre-Densuke