*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. At Semester's End...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942601-Dude-My-Paws-Are-Growing/cid/1626680-At-Semesters-End
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1942601
'Sup, dude. Whoa, are your paws growing?
Chapter #1

At Semester's End...

    by: Devilyote
"Seriously, bro? Cracking a beer before finals?"

"Whatever. It helps me focus. You want one?"

"Eh, why not."

It's been a rough semester, but finally, it's all winding down. All that remains is for the dorm of five young furs to finish studying and take their exams. Boys, however, will be boys, and this evening is anything but ordinary. Choose a character from the list below to begin his paw growth adventure!


Daniel (Tiger): Tiger, tiger, burning bright. The tallest of the five, Danny has a slender build and an infectious smile. Also the only one who is comfortably 'out', he has the best taste in fashion and knows a thing or two about life's finer things, like poetry and philosophy. A budding writer, Danny aspires to achieve the kind of 'immortal success' he attributes to his favorite authors, but in his heart lies an untested insecurity he conceals behind sharp clothing and a closely protected ego.

Kevin (Dragon): Kevin was raised wealthy and takes his privilege slightly for granted, but is sincere and curious. Though his parents are livid with the choice, Kevin opted to go to state college instead of attending a more prestigious private school, which he hopes will help strip him of his limited world view. Slick and cunning, Kevin is an agile risk-taker who hides his wealth from the other roommates in an attempt to blend in. Studying to become a lawyer, he is logical and at times rigid in his beliefs.

Paul, aka "Chugger" (Husky): Chugger was kicked out of his frat for taking a prank too far, and no, he doesn't want to talk about it. As one might imagine, given his nickname, this husky can drink anyone under the table, but as a Phys Ed major and aspiring athlete, he burns off the extra calories without peer. He's proud of his physique and flaunts it, but there's more to Chugger than meets the eye; this self-professed alpha male is softer at heart than he allows his roommates to believe.

Lucas (Coyote): Luke's on the introverted side and a touch naive, but loving and loyal. An avid gamer, photographer, and general neat-freak, he can come across as passive when in reality he lacks the confidence to act on his desires. Although he envies Chugger's athletic prowess and Danny's inspiration, he lacks their ambition, instead often losing himself in comics or the latest triple-A game du jour. Skinny and boyishly handsome, Luke appears submissive, but like any coyote worth his salt, he has a few tricks up his sleeve.

Reader's Choice: Will it be a nerdy eagle waffling between majors? A mischievous skunk studying bio-engineering? Make the choice and embiggen his paws!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Daniel

*Noteb*
2. Kevin

3. Paul

*Noteb*
4. Lucas

5. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Devilyote (UN: devilyote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Devilyote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942601-Dude-My-Paws-Are-Growing/cid/1626680-At-Semesters-End