*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I'm Broken
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1943660-Vigilante-War-in-Westbank/cid/1630739-Im-Broken
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1943660
A choose your own adventure where you control a vigilante cleaning up the streets.
Chapter #1

I'm Broken

    by: BlackMirror
I can't stand it. The dull blasts of audio vomit that these animals call music seeps through the walls. A triviality that only services to swell my anger and disgust even further. The deafening bass barrages my ear drums while sending gentle vibrations coursing through the floor and dry wall. The entire apartment complex can probably hear them, but they're not saying anything. Why would they? The cops have abandoned them and speaking out without support just leaves you battered as a response. Today will be different.

I've been standing at this door for ten minutes now, my heart thundering with every beat as my brain tries to reason with me. Tell me how stupid this is. It's not stupid. It's absolutely necessary. It's because of them I've lost everything. It's because of them Jackie died with a needle in his arm. And it's because of them that Ashley doesn't talk anymore.

No more waiting. My glock stirs nervously in my coat pocket, concealed and fully loaded. At most there are six punks in there, at least four of them are chasing.the dragon, which leaves the dealer and his muscle who have their wits about them,. James Roy, but everyone calls him Turk. A violent sociopathic drug dealing neo-nazi with ties to the Hell Raisers biker gang. He deals in crack, meth, and heroine. He garners a reputation of hard cruelty and reckless brutality.

Today he dies.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BlackMirror (UN: blackmirror40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BlackMirror has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1943660-Vigilante-War-in-Westbank/cid/1630739-Im-Broken