*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1641650-Crushed-to-her-massive-rear
by ulti
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1945414
When Tim was born an inch tall, not many women noticed him then a wish changed all that.
This choice: Crushed to her massive rear  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Crushed to her massive rear

    by: ulti
         Jen shuffled off the seat and stepped into the queue for the bus. You followed her plastered like a cartoon character to her sizeable rump. You swore you heard some of the other bus goers comment on you, saying things like "look at her shorts they're hilarious". You didn't see the funny side though as her butt jiggled side to side while she walked to her seat. As she bent over you felt yourself stretch over her before feeling the cushioned seat press into your back, the steady increase in weight until she was fully sat down. Jen was not comfortable with the seats though "errrrgggh these chairs are always so uncomfortable" she grumbled under her breath. You were left being grinded back and forth by waves of pressure, caused by Jen's colossal cheek. Jen finally found a comfortable position when she leant against the window looking out, shifting her entire body weight onto you.
         The bus ride seemed to go on forever, the hot summer sun beaming into bus. The heat was becoming unbearable for the passengers, even worse for you currently pinned under you flatmate. Sweat began to form across her butt cheeks, luckily you were on the outside and only had a hint of the horror that lay on the other side. The bus seems to be reaching its destination as you feel it begin to slow, the horror sweeps over you as you remember the shopping centre has speed bumps before the car park. The first bump comes sending Jen a foot in the air, before plummeting back to the chair crushing you to paste. Then the second came launching her and splattering you. Others happened but you failed to remain conscious from the savage butt repeatedly pummelling you. You woke up later on but where were you?

You have the following choices:

1. In Jen's hand

2. Still stranded on her shorts

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ulti (UN: ul-ti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ulti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1641650-Crushed-to-her-massive-rear