*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1654466-You-get-more-intimate-with-her-butt
by ulti
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1945414
When Tim was born an inch tall, not many women noticed him then a wish changed all that.
This choice: You get more intimate with her butt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You get more intimate with her butt

    by: ulti
         Try as you might to peel your now flattened form off of her panties it was no use, you were destined to be trapped in the reeking confines of Kim's butt. You were rocketed upwards the room whizzing by your eyes until all you could see was the deep dark crevice you were about to call home. When you finally reached her butt you hit it with a meaty slap, stunning you. Then your body was fed into her crack as Kim gave herself a comfortable wedgie. Her ass was ungodly up this close it smelt as though she hadn't showered in quite awhile and knowing Kim that was more likely true. Her meaty cheeks pressing into your sides like you were trapped in a vice, her anus directly in front of your face pulsating as if it knew there was an intruder in her panties.
         Meanwhile Kim was excited about playing her new game and began planning how best to enjoy it. "Snacks" she thought running off to the kitchen, her two globes of flesh grinding you deeper into the fibres of her panties. If this carried on you may end up as a permanent feature of the back of them and because they are Kim's lucky ones she will be unlikely to wreck them to get you off of them. "Hell yeah!!" Kim yelled excitedly spying a selection of Mexican chips, dips and salsas . She bundled as much as she could carry in her arms and raced back to her room, chucking them all around her computer ready for the hours of gaming she was going to enjoy. She literally jumped into her seat her butt bouncing up and down multiple times you're poor little frame smashed repeatedly until her round cheeks jiggled to a stop. The new seated position offered a new level of torture her butthole was now hanging above you like a dank smelly ceiling, tiny specks of past meals visible present on Kim's oily looking hole.
         Kim started up her game and began shovelling mouth loads of chips into her mouth, anyone that saw Kim out in public would ever imagine such a cute girl could appear so grotesque. Hours of gaming and her eating later you were beginning to adjust to the smell, by no means did it mean you liked it but it was tolerable as you lay there watching her anus moving and feeling the constant pressure of Kim's cheeks pressing into your flattened form. Suddenly Kim started grinding in her seat you assumed it was because she was getting uncomfortable sitting in one place for so long, the truth though was a lot more terrifying. The food she had been eating had suddenly started to kick in and in a most unladylike fashion she raised one leg up and produced a torrent of unholy stench. Your eyes stung like you had been hit by tear gas you coughed and gagged as sweat and oil on her anus blew into your face and mouth. "Woah oh my God!! that was amazing" Kim cheered apparently proud of what she had created. "That felt like a panty burner for sure" she giggled before reaching down to feel the back of her panties. Her fingers pressed into the back of you as she checked, rubbing and smearing you're now crying face into her vile disgusting anus.

You have the following choices:

1. Does she feel you?

2. Doesn't notice you

*Noteb*
3. Writers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ulti (UN: ul-ti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ulti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1654466-You-get-more-intimate-with-her-butt