*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1982980-Left-plastered-to-the-bench
by ulti
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1945414
When Tim was born an inch tall, not many women noticed him then a wish changed all that.
This choice: Left plastered to the bench  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Left plastered to the bench

    by: A1I5T3R
You are left plastered to the bench. You begin to worry about how you will get home but the first thing to do is to reform. You try your hardest to reform off the bench, just as your top half has reformed off the bench you hear some footsteps. You look up and see someone walking towards you. when they reach you they simply turn around and sit down, completely unaware you were on the bench. You feel softness at first but then their weight sets in and you are crushed flat once more...

But who is it?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Julia, your neighbour...

2. Ashley, Faye's friend from the gym...

3. Jen's old friend, Cindy...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 A1I5T3R (UN: a1i5t3r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ulti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1982980-Left-plastered-to-the-bench