*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wake up and see Kim
  2. Introductions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1637760-Wake-up-and-see-Kim
by ulti
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1945414
When Tim was born an inch tall, not many women noticed him then a wish changed all that.
This choice: Wake up and see Kim  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wake up and see Kim

    by: ulti
         "I think I'll go and see Kim, she has the best array of games and movies of anyone" You said scrambling out of your bedroom/closet in the flat. The flat itself is a fairly decent size, with three bedrooms in the hallway as you enter. Faye's is first she claimed she needed to be closet the door as she is always off for a run. Jen's is second, she let the other girls pick for her to save arguments. Lastly is Kim's she wanted to be closest to the kitchen and bathroom at all times as walking was not something she enjoyed. Then there is your closet purposely remodelled to help your diminutive frame. After the hallway is a main living area with sofas and TV. A bathroom on the right and a kitchen on the left.
          It was a short trip to get to Kim's room, a quick duck under her door and you were there. Inside her room clothes and discarded food wrappers littered the floor. You knew you had to get up high if you ever wanted her to notice you amongst all this junk. Your best bet was her computer desk at the far end of the room as you knew that would be the first place she'd look when she woke up. You began scaling hoodies and Jeans the size of hills to you and made it half way when you heard Kim waking up from her slumber with a big yawn. "uh oh I got to get a move on" you said sprinting over all obstacles until you slipped on a errant soda can hidden under a tshirt. Thud you landed face down on a strange striped item that you couldn't quite figure out. That is until a faint waft of farts invaded your nostrils. You gagged turning over quickly to get your face away from the soiled item, trying to find some source of fresh air.
         Kim on the other hand was just beginning to move and reached for her phone, that's when she noticed the date. "OMG the new RPG everyone's hyped for is released today" Kim said beaming ear to ear. "A new game means I need my lucky panties" as she began to franticly searching for them. After traipsing the room a bit she felt a small squelch, lifted her foot and there they were her lucky striped panties. Almost instantly she shed her old pair flinging them at the wall before bringing her favourites up to her butt. She always loved this pair as they hugged her butt and wedged in her crack and when she wore them everything always seemed to go her way.
         You were still reeling from the stink when you saw Kim stand up and begin searching for something. You assumed she must of heard you and was looking about for you. So you began to wave and jump about to grab her attention. It seemed to work as she began to head your way. Unlucky for you her foot planted right on top of you, causing your body to flatten on the stinking fabric underneath you. The fabric seems to mould you into itself, binding you face up. Kim's eyes seem to lock onto you and your glad this stinking fabric will be just a horrible memory. Unfortunately she seems completely oblivious to your situation as she begins to strip and put you on. You only had one chance to avoid being trapped unaware in the worst butt in the house, do you make it?

You have the following choices:

1. You manage to escape

2. You get more intimate with her butt

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ulti (UN: ul-ti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ulti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1637760-Wake-up-and-see-Kim