*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A mother to be precise!
  2. Woman
  3. Work in progress
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946155-The-Power-Broker/cid/2989275-A-mother-to-be-precise
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1946155
A superhero story with a twist! (The twist is it's super generic and lame.)
This choice: A mother to be precise!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A mother to be precise!

    by: Nobody
You are actually a real women, a mother to be precise!

You made your way to a building, which it's look kind of creeped you out but you decided to enter. Besides you heard that this is where people go to get there powers, though you weren't sure if that was exactly true. You came across room 7 and decided to knock.

"Come in!" you heard an voice from the inside. You obeyed and entered the room. You saw a man sitting down, his hands on the table in front of him. "So you're the one who made the appointment? What was your name again?" He said as he looked through the papers.

"It's.." You were cut off.

"Eh it doesn't matter, I'm in a rush. Tell me, why do you want these powers?"

"Well my hands are a little full with getting my kids to school, It makes it really hard for me to get to work on time. It also wouldn't hurt to get some house chores done in the blink of an eye, would it? It would also be kind of nice to flex my new powers on my husband and to maybe have some fun with him." You said as you trailed off.

"Ms, Ms!" You hear the man yell. You quickly snapped out of it and looked to the man.

"I'm sorry sir! Maybe also take down some bad guys you know" You yell quickly.

"Just tell me what you want and let's get this over with!"

"Ok I would like..."




You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Super strength, flight etc

*Noteb*
2. The broker becomes impatient and gives you random abilities

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nobody (UN: 20nobody05 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946155-The-Power-Broker/cid/2989275-A-mother-to-be-precise