*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ed, Edd n Eddy
  2. Boy
  3. Boy or Girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946444-Cartoon-interactive/cid/1747849-Ed-Edd-n-Eddy
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1946444
Be in any cartoon you want and do things to your fave cartoons.
This choice: Ed, Edd n Eddy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ed, Edd n Eddy

    by: SaJoker
You are a 17 year old guy who still loves to watch your favorite childhood show, Ed Edd n Eddy. You find yourself laughing at the witty jokes as Eddy insults Double D by doing an impression of him. He speaks in a tone similar to Double D, and tries to roll a bottle on the floor without any success.

"Oh dear!" Eddy mocks in his Double D voice. "My skinny arms cannot bare the weight. Oh, I know, I'll move it with my brain."

"Hahaha," Double D fake laughs monotonously. "Very good Eddy."

You laugh at Eddy's sarcasm, so hard that tears start to come out of your eyes.

"HEY! SHUT YER YAPS!" Someone shouts. "WE'RE TRYING TO DO A SHOW HERE!!"

Your eyes widen, and you can't even find the muscles to move your neck to look around the room. But it doesn't matter, because the one that shouted is in the TV screen. You see Eddy glaring directly at you.

"Man, some people are so inconsiderate."

At first you're stunned, but then . . .
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SaJoker (UN: sajoker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheFriendlyReviewer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946444-Cartoon-interactive/cid/1747849-Ed-Edd-n-Eddy