*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946981-The-possession-blowpipe/cid/1789427-Explore-your-new-body
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1946981
Using a blowpipe to take over someone else their body. GP's for chapters.
This choice: Explore your new body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Explore your new body

    by: PixelMover
Jake grabs you by the shoulders and looks at you in the eyes.
"I'm going to go get dinner, and tell mom we'll have dinner in here. Whatever you do, don't leave this room until we figure things out."

You nod as Jake runs out.... Leaving you alone, on the floor, knelling next to the shards of the blowpipe.
After a minute of just sitting there, you stand, and gather up the shards. You place them on his desk next to Frankies laptop computer.

Your mind is still trying to make sense of what's going on, when you catch Frankies reflection from the corner of your eye.
That's Frankie, you think.... But is that's also me now. Am I going to be him for the rest of my... His life?
Where's Frankie? Is he here? Can he see what's going on? Can he feel what I feel? .... That last though causes a twitch in your pants.

You realize you might be here a while... You walk over to a full length mirror on his closet door.

Standing in front of the mirror, you look intently at your new face, and call out "Frankie.... Are you in there"?
After a minute... There was no reply.

You take hold of your shirt and start to lift it off. "Frankie, if you're there... I'm taking your shirt off. You better say something."

You take off his shirt to reveal his fit and trim body. He's got almost no babyfat left, and an outie pokes from the start of some great abs and pecks
You drop the shirt on the ground, and start to caress his nipples and waist. You feel the front of his pants push against his fella, as it strains against the fabric.

You move one hand down and start to caress the bulge. "Frankie, i'm doing naughty things with your body... You better stop me".

You let out a moan and reach into his pants.




.

You have the following choices:

1. More

*Noteb*
2. Frankie responds.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PixelMover (UN: anonimity88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sonic42 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946981-The-possession-blowpipe/cid/1789427-Explore-your-new-body