*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946981-The-possession-blowpipe/cid/3207659-You-explore-Frankies-body
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1946981
Using a blowpipe to take over someone else their body. GP's for chapters.
This choice: You explore Frankie's body.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You explore Frankie's body.

    by: Dokidope
Naturally the first thing a guy wants to do is check out his equipment and that's exactly what you do. You drop your little brother's pants around his ankles and look at your new cock. A bit of disappointment runs across your face as you frown a little. (Thought it'd be bigger, maybe it's a grower not a shower) You wrap your stolen hand around your brother's meat and begin playing with it. Your hand speeds up the blood going into the flaccid penis. Soon becoming engorged with the blood, making it swell up to an erect cock of six-and-a-half inches.

"There we go, Frankie, I knew you were packing a monster. You're not even done growing and look how huge this tool is already!" You start pumping the anaconda between your new legs as you stare down at your brother's body. Watching you control your brother with every thought was intoxicating to you. To think it was all because of a blowpipe; who would've thought? You lower your other hand down underneath and begin massaging your borrowed sack.

"Fuck, it's like kneading tennis balls down there." You mutter under your breath, getting more excited from hearing your little brother convey your thoughts. Sweat starts forming on your little brother's forehead as you continue violating his thick meat. "Best... fucking... blowpipe... ever," Your eyes squint from your fingers rolling over your cockhead. Your knees bend a bit as you now start thrusting into the hand whilst simultaneously pumping your new manhood. You're desperate to milk this load out of Frankie but his body is being stubborn.

(Did he jerk off already?) You continue pumping while massaging your little bro's balls. "It's... not... enough... damn...MMF." You keep thrusting into your hand, thinking of way to be pushed over the edge. One way pops into your mind as you stop massaging the balls of your little brother. You reached the hand drenched in ball sweat around back and start groping Frankie's rump.

"MFF, Fuck yeah, little brother, your ass loves that don't it. Forget girls, you want some dick in your butt." Your breaths are becoming shallow from you trying to jerk off quietly. You're becoming more aroused as you force your straight little brother to crave dick. "Oh, I'm Frankie, I'm an annoying little brother. All I want is my big bro's dick up my butt. All... I... want... is--"

Your breaths become loud and deep, gasping like a fish out of water. Your hips buck into your handmade hole. Forcing Frankie to say your perverted thoughts bring you over the edge. Ropes of white fly out of your bobbing cock across Frankie's bedroom, splattering the walls nearby. "UNG, GUH," is all the words you can muster from the powerful orgasm. Dopamine overrides your stolen brain as your tongue hangs out with your eyes rolling up.

You pant like a dog after finishing the deed, basking in the afterglow. "That was fucking... awesome!" You get a hold of yourself and calm down your stolen body. You decide not to clean up your brother's dick and instead pull his pants back up into the mess. You go and lay on Frankie's bed with his body, wondering what to do after a great session of jerking it.














You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stay as Frankie

*Noteb*
2. Become someone new

*Noteb*
3. Go back to your body... for now

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dokidope (UN: podoji at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sonic42 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946981-The-possession-blowpipe/cid/3207659-You-explore-Frankies-body