*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948529-The-Fat-Manipulator/cid/1649518-The-Begining
by maenk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1948529
Follow the story of Mark,able to control fat. A little challenging to write.
Chapter #1

The Begining

    by: maenk
My name is Mark,Mark North,and you,my dear reader,are going to read about me,my life and some of my deepest secrets and obsessions...including Chloe...But first,an announcement:all of the written here,believe it or not,happened.But you are not going to tell people it is (unless you want to go to a mental hospital) cos' nobody will trust you.Well,lets begin...
One in a thousand newborn children,a special DNA chain mutates in a very special way:That DNA is bonded to a material,and the children born with the mutations can manipulate the material at will:this children are known as manipulators.
As you may have guessed,I am one of them,linked with the fat.Any fat.
Obviously,the government couldnt let children like these free,specially when they couldn't control themselves.In the Pacific Ocean,near the Feroe islands,there was a secret research facility...where the manipulators were raised:The Claw Labs
There,we learned to control ourselves,and the scientists taught us how to make a good use of our power for society.They made carbon manipulators jewellers;fire manipulators fire fighters and so on.After that,the governments buy the manipulators,so our nacionalities matches the buyer country,from where we cant leave,and there,they do their jobs(which usually can only be done by us,or jobs in which we excel)
But there were 2 special and uncommon exceptions,for being incredible useful to the governments and for being even more rare to find:fat and water manipulators.
Unluckily to water manipulators,they were used as weapons of mass destruction,modifying the water and creating ice-nine.If you dont know what it is,look at wikipedia,I don't want to waste my ink.
Fat manipulators,on the other hand,hand the fate of becoming assasins by creating hearth attacks,the kill always passed unnoticed.For the nature of the job,we were living camouflaged.
So,when I was 20,working for the USA...

You have the following choices:

1. I met another manipulator

*Noteb*
2. A scientist for The Claw Labs came to visit me

3. The III world war began

4. I was kidnapped

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 maenk (UN: maenk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
maenk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948529-The-Fat-Manipulator/cid/1649518-The-Begining