*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948685-Pokemon-The-Candy-Chronicles/cid/1649897-It-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1948685
A special batch of Rare Candies has been unleashed...
Chapter #1

It Begins

    by: BubbaZ85
Alarms blared, as the youth ran away from the lab doors. He didn't have much time before the guards came after him. Clutching the bag of candies in his hand, he made off for the exit.

From what he understood, these candies could make anyone - Pokemon or human - exponentially stronger. That's why he was stealing them: to keep them out of the wrong hands.

He heard footsteps behind him, and ran faster. Turning a corner, he dived into an open closet and quickly shut the door. He wasn't going to be able to easily escape with the candies.

He pulled out a small device resembling a tablet. Setting the candies on it, he inputted some coordinates, and watched as the candies vanished in a bright flash. The flash shown through the door, alerting a pair of guards, who quickly closed in on the youth.

The teleporter had sent the candies to a safe place, but someone just happened to be at that place...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BubbaZ85 (UN: bubbaz85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BubbaZ85 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948685-Pokemon-The-Candy-Chronicles/cid/1649897-It-Begins