*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950061-High-Definition/cid/1724953-On-a-website-hunting-for-tiny-yummy-couples
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1950061
A man discovers that his new TV has some nice benefits
This choice: A porn or sexy movie or show of somekind?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

On a website hunting for tiny yummy couples.

    by: Unknown
John looks at his mysterious TV, and notices that it has both internet and cable options. John feels a bit frisky, so he decides to surf the armature sex oriented section of a website. Free adult armature videos and pictures of couples he always felt is the best form of erotica. At least the couple actually loves or cares about each other, unlike some of the professional porn crap out there. John is a bit weird, he always loved the idea of watching a loving, completely naked couple making love, but he also loved the idea of humiliating, tormenting, and even eating a helpless tiny couple as they did it. He also loved the idea of a couple willingly wanting those things, but he figures that most couples he would have to use force on, which is cool with him. Then it occurs to him that simply getting them drunk might make any tiny pets he captures willing, horny, and fun to watch. Beer or wine flavored tiny people might even be tasty he thinks to himself.

John who is bisexual, uses a secure connection to begin to surf this and other websites while looking at pictures and videos of naked couples. He sees many hot candidates that could be his first specimens. He sees these yummy choices on his screen.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A website of couples over 18?

*Noteb*
2. A website of couples of any age?

*Noteb*
3. A website of couples under 17?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Gundam01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950061-High-Definition/cid/1724953-On-a-website-hunting-for-tiny-yummy-couples