*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Murphy's Law
  2. First things first
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950095-Kuroko-No-Basket-Shrunk-at-Seirin-High/cid/1654959-Murphys-Law
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1950095
You are shrunk around the basketball team of Seirin High.
This choice: Make your own character.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Murphy's Law

    by: PointOfView
It's Spring and a new term was about to begin at Seirin High. You've been excited to finish junior high ever since one of your upperclassmen in the basketball team graduated and entered Seirin. Finally, you'll be able to meet him again and show him how much you've improved. But before that, you needed to find the basketball club's sign-up booth.

"Hey you! Sign up here and join the baseball club!" One of the students shouted out.

"Forget baseball and join our kendo club!" Another student chimed in.

You marched your way through the busy crowd, doing your best to avoid the upperclassmen who cornered the freshmen like hungry wolves looking for prey. As you stealthily made your way through, you tried not to make eye contact with any of them. However, while looking away and pushing yourself against the crowd, your hand slipped and you suddenly crashed into something.

Agh! That hurt! You thought while caressing your nose.

"Oi!" The person you crashed into yelled out.

"I'm sorry. It was just too crowded, I didn't mean to..." You shook your head and began to apologize but your train of thought was cut off after raising your eyes to look at the person you just bumped into.

"You didn't mean what?" The guy asked menacingly while he glared down at you.

"Uh..uhm...I didn't mean to force my way against the crowd so hard." You said while apologizing.

He was huge.

Probably around five-eleven...? Maybe even more.... You pondered.

The guy also sported a fiery red hair which made him stand out like a delinquent in a shounen manga.

"I-I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble." You apologized again, not wanting to make things worse.

"Would you like to join the basketball team?"

Out of nowhere, you suddenly heard another person's voice.

You stared at the red-haired guy for a second, but he stood silent. You looked behind you but nobody was there. Finally, after turning your head back to face the red-haired guy again, you were surprised to find another person standing beside him.

"Ah!" You blurted out in surprise.

"Y-you surprised me! S-since when were you there?"

"I was here the whole time." He answered.

It was a blue-haired guy who stood a few inches taller than you and looked a lot friendlier than the guy standing beside him. It was probably the intimidating presence of the red-haired man that distracted you from noticing him.

"Hey Kuroko. Don't waste your time with this guy. He's too short to be the type who'd want to join a basketball club."

"We wouldn't know until we ask would we?" He answered back in a flat tone.

"Well, I am! I'm interested in joining Seirin's basketball club." You told them.

"You are?" Asked the huge guy.

"Y-yes!"

Without warning, he suddenly walked behind you and roughly pulled you up by your collar.

"Whoa! W-wait! What are you d-doing?!" You shouted while your feet were suddenly raised a few inches from the ground.

You tried to struggle free from his grasp but it was difficult. His hand was clamped tightly around the back of your collar.

"H-hey! Let me go you...oomf!"

As roughly as you were picked up, you were forced to sit down on a chair in front of one of the club booths after the red-haired guy walked a few steps.

"Hey Kagami stop that!" A girl across you shouted out.

"You're going to scare all the freshmen away!"

"What's the fuss? I'm just bringing him over here. And besides, he couldn't even get past that thick crowd by himself."

"There are other ways of inviting freshmen! Less violent ways!" She retorted.

The atmosphere felt tense. As much as you disapproved of how this Kagami guy brought you here, you felt like you needed to break the tension somehow.

"Um...." You began.

"Yes?" The girl asked after giving one last annoyed look at the red-haired man.

"I'm interested in joining the basketball club." You told the girl in front of you.

"Oh. Yeah! Right!" She muttered like she forgot the reason why you were sitting there.

"Here's the club application form." She said, handing over a sign-up sheet and a pen.

"We're a new school and the club's only been around for a few years but we'll be striving for the nationals again this year! We'll win it this time without fail!" She spoke energetically while raising her fist high.

"My name's Aida Riko. Nice to meet you...?"

"Ryou. Sanada Ryou."

"Sanada! Welcome to the basketball club!"

"T-thanks." You said sheepishly as she reached out her hand to offer a handshake.

"Regular practice for the club starts tomorrow. Freshmen orientation will be held at the same time right after classes. Be sure to be there on time and just wear the uniform you use for P.E.. Got it?"

"Yes. Thank you." You told her.

Finally. Tomorrow's the day!

You have the following choices:

1. Go home and prepare for tomorrow.

*Noteb*
2. Ask about your upperclassman.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PointOfView (UN: featherpin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PointOfView has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950095-Kuroko-No-Basket-Shrunk-at-Seirin-High/cid/1654959-Murphys-Law