*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Leon Kennedy
  2. Who Shrinks
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950266-Resident-Evil-Shrink/cid/1655426-Leon-Kennedy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1950266
My Story From CF Turned Interactive. Have Fun!
This choice: Leon Kennedy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Leon Kennedy

    by: anklechain22
Leon's lean form clenched it's muscles, a forced sigh escaping his thin lips as his eyes squinted taking in his blurred surroundings. He was laying on some cold hard surface, fully clothed with no recollection of where or why he was there. The man slid his muscular legs underneath his ass and rubbed dry tears and debris out of his eyes. “The hell happened.. where am I?” He blinked slowly and looked around, there was an expanse of white rock bordered by tall blades of dew'y smelling plants that didn't branch or flower and all grew to the same length. “Man it's like someone's been pruning that forrest..” A light went on in his head as his breath stopped. That wasn't a forrest of strange plants that was grass... “Why am I so sma..” Then it hit him, he was on his way to Claire's brother's place to debrief him on a mission concerning some fragment organizations of umbrella in south america. When he had gotten there he spotted two men sneaking around the back of Chris's place, carrying a brief case and a dossier of Chris and Claire Redfield. Leon tried to stop them but they got away, one of them had dropped an ampule of something. “That ampule must have had a crack in it... What ever was in that thing must have shrunk me... Man what a pain.” He brushed his bangs to the side and looked down, kicking a pebble (or a piece of dust) to the side. The ground immediately around him was covered in intricate lines of dried dirt who's borders made the outline of a very large organic shape. “Eh.. a boot print huh.. looks like Claire's brother stepped on me on his way in. What ever was in that ampule must have made me more durable too, getting caught under a guy that size even when not shrunk usually wouldn't end well.”

He scratched the back of his neck analyzing the situation. “Well.. that calms my nerves a bit, at least I'm not gonna get squashed by accident.” His eyes darted around his surroundings, ever as bit resourceful as he was at his usual full height. He knew at his height there wasn't much he could do, he'd have to find Chris and have him help him find a cure.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 anklechain22 (UN: anklechain22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
anklechain22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950266-Resident-Evil-Shrink/cid/1655426-Leon-Kennedy