*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lincoln's mother grows first.
  2. Bovine bust growth.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950321-The-Busty-Loud-House/cid/2772658-Lincolns-mother-grows-first
by rex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1950321
A interactive of the characters of the show "The Loud House" but with boobs. Enjoy~
This choice: Lincoln's mother grows first.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lincoln's mother grows first.

    by: Bigdonger
Rita went on with her day as usual, recebtly she started to notcie that she was gaining weight to combat this she started doing home workouts, which was what she was doing right now. Expirement moo started to kick in and she got really hungry, they didn't have any food in the house so she ran out to Burpin Burger.
"Welcome to Burpin Burger how may I help you"
"Can I get 7 Burpin burgers and 4 milkshakes"
"Ma'am would you like to supersize it for extra $3 dollars"
Rita didn't know why she ordered so much food it was instintive, she demolished all the food in about 3 minutes, she was still starving she decided to go to a local bakery for dessert, as she got out of vanzilla the changes to her figure were noticable her already large ass grew, about 10 inches bow at 45 inches around her butt was straining her pants, her boobs had gone up at least 2 sizes and were leaking out milk she didn't notice she just wanted cake.
She ordered three large wedding cakes and finished them quickly she was finally satisfied she went back home to finish her home workout she changed into her workout clothing everthing was snug. Her chest didn't grow much from her little dessert but her ass did it was about 67 inches wide, her workout pants were riding up her jiggly ass.
"Lincoln time for our workout"
"Coming mom"
Rita was waiting for him in the living, lincoln came in and noticed his mom's gaint new ass that was already big before. "Holy shit" lincoln whispered. He struggled to pay attention to anything but her big ass. Halfway through Rita was gasping for air she wasn't use to her bew curves and their added weight, her shirt was covered with milk, her breast had swelled up, lincoln had gone to the bathroom to clean up his pants after Rita did a in place jog she had a major wedgie after doing this and had finally noticed her massive ass.
"Woah what the hell when did it become this big,"

You have the following choices:

1. Rita tries to lose the weight but lincoln gives her more of the moo expirement

*Noteb*
2. You decide

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bigdonger (UN: bigdonger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950321-The-Busty-Loud-House/cid/2772658-Lincolns-mother-grows-first