*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Unicorn
  2. Filly
  3. Filly.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1951887-You-Visit-Equestria/cid/2009378-Unicorn
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1951887
Without warning you are transported to MLP's Equestira, and every mare wants you.
This choice: Unicorn  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Unicorn

    by: Fantasil
You wake up, "ugh" you start to get up you notice your hands turned into... Hooves!? "WHAT THE FUCK!" You scream at the top of your lungs. You look at the ground and see marble you appear to be in a castle. Nobody was there but you looked into a nearby mirror to see you turned into a pony with a horn! You tap the new appendage "ow!" You walk across the castle still hard at walking in your new form. You sighed in relief as you can still use your hind legs. You walk along and find a door "finally a place other than this castle!" You go to the doors and open them you see a small village ahead "I wonder where this leads?"

You walk happily along as you finally reach the village, you wonder where you are but you assume a cartoon because you were made of pixels. You get weird looks from people or uh... ponies, there were no humans here. You think it has something to do with the way you're walking and they're trotting, but you shrug because it works for you.

You continue walking until you realized something...,YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!!, you just assumed you were going in the right direction. You panic as you don't have any house, any food, or any sense of direction you had a mix of shock,fear, and sadness in your face.

"Hello little filly, where's your parents?" You look back to see...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rainbow Dash

2. Twilight

3. Fluttershy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fantasil (UN: stormsqueal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Talcane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1951887-You-Visit-Equestria/cid/2009378-Unicorn