*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Next
  2. My gfs feets
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1953067-My-short-storys/cid/1783432-Next
by Bigguy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1953067
Please read with extreme caution
This choice: Next  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Next

    by: Bigguy
In a place far away, in a time long ago. There was a group of people called "Der Fussers(The Footers)". In this place, the amount of men and women are the same. Each are paired at birth. Let's follow a young couple, shale we? There's a boy and girl, their names are Jamie and Jen. You what the funny thing is, they're both fussers. Anyways, one day, I think it was a Monday, in an undisclosed, they were to meet. "Jamie this is Jenny, Jenny this Jamie." said the perents. Jen had to wear flip-flops and also had to do her nails. She had them painted a beautiful sky blue Just for him. "Jamie, I did my nails for you, you like them?" Jen said. "Yes, I love them, mind if look at your feet?" Jamie said. "Sure, you can play with them to if you want." Jen said. Jamie was nerves about playing with her feet. He didn't know what to do. "Um, Jen, I don't know how." he said. "Look it's easy, just take my foot/feet into your hands and rub them." Jen said. So Jamie grabbed Jen's left foot and started rubbing her foot. She groaned softly as he did. "Wow, your a pro at this aren't ya?" Jen said. "No, I learn fast. You have really soft feet. Man, I want to kiss them so bad" Jamie said as he kissed her feet. "Hmm, that feels good, don't stop. I'm glad they picked you for me. Uh yes, the toes." Jen said. He(Jamie) sucked on her(Jen's) toes. That sealed the deal for those two. And from then on out, they loved each other forever.
I want to thank you for reading, this is Bigguy signing out.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Next

*Noteb*
2. Next!

*Noteb*
3. NEXT!!

*Noteb*
4. OH COME ON!!

*Noteb*
5. SH*T CHOOSE

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bigguy (UN: tom12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1953067-My-short-storys/cid/1783432-Next