*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Present day.....APP?
  2. Finding the genie
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955115-Genie-in-a/cid/1671351-Present-dayAPP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1955115
You find an item holding a genie
This choice: Present day.....APP?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Present day.....APP?

    by: Stardust
Surfing on an app store, you notice one with the picture of a female genie, with the title 'E-genie'.
It claimed it would grant wishes, you couldn't see that happening, but it was free, and didn't take much memory at all.
It also claimed to be the last in stock, this was really confusing, but downloaded it any way.
As it finished downloading moments later, it vibrated and feel out your hand.
A holographic projection of a female genie emerged, wearing tight purple clothing.
"Greeting master, thank you for downloading the E-genie.
I am your personal E-genie, installed on your phone, and I will grant you and you alone any wish.
Simply type your wish into the E-genie app, starting with 'I wish'.
The wish must contain 350 or less characters, this does not include 'I wish', if you have any questions, tick the 'help' box and type your question.
We eagerly await your wish." she said returning to the phone.

You have the following choices:

1. Make a simple wish

2. Make a more complex wish

3. Make a big wish

4. Ask a question

*Noteb*
5. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stardust (UN: hydress at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stardust has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955115-Genie-in-a/cid/1671351-Present-dayAPP