*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kate's Adventure at the Hotel
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956632-Kates-Naked-Hotel-Adventure/cid/1675515-Kates-Adventure-at-the-Hotel
by Jappio
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1956632
Kate strips herself while staying at a hotel and must get back to her room.
Chapter #1

Kate's Adventure at the Hotel

    by: Jappio
Kate, a girl with an appetite for thrill, anxiously sits around, waiting for the time.

Kate loves pushing her own boundaries. If she’s accomplished something once, she wants it to be twice as thrilling the next time. Usually, this involves her own nudity.

If she thinks she can get away with it, she’ll strip naked. When no one is looking, Kate will undress and sneak around. She’ll set goals and accomplishments for her adventures.

At this moment, Kate is just about to set up another. Planning had been worked on, and she was going to get naked at the hotel she was staying at.

The plan was to sneak off somewhere at night, and destroy whatever clothing she has on. This would force herself to sneak back to her room, naked and without cover.

You have the following choices:

1. Kate decides to start in the pool room.

2. Kate decides to start down the street.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jappio (UN: jappio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jappio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956632-Kates-Naked-Hotel-Adventure/cid/1675515-Kates-Adventure-at-the-Hotel